- Our Lady of Lourdes High School is a co-educational secondary school which emphasizes a rigorous college preparatory education within the Roman Catholic charisms of the Sisters of St. Dominic and the Marist Brothers.
- The pastoral campus is nestled on an 18-acre site, which was the former IBM research and development center adjacent to Vassar College, in the Town of Poughkeepsie.
- The school originally was founded in April of 1958 when the Archdiocese of New York first purchased the former City of Poughkeepsie High School with plans to start one of the first Catholic high schools in Upstate New York.
- Athletics at Our Lady of Lourdes High School embraces the concept of the student-athlete and recognizes participation as an integral part of the educational experience.
- The philosophy of our school carries over to athletics, that emphasizes excellence, a community experience,mutual concern and respect, and enabling students to become fully human in a Christian way.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||690 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MillbrookGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
415 Route 343
Millbrook, NY 12545
PoughkeepsieGrades: PK-12 | 264 students
260 Boardman Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Pine BushGrades: PK-12 | 226 students
211 Fleury Rd
Pine Bush, NY 12566