Grades: K-8 | 418 students
- Our Lady of Victory Parish is a giving, growing, Catholic community formed by the Father to live as followers of Jesus Christ and instruments of the Holy Spirit.
- As children of God and stewards of God’s gifts, we pledge ourselves to prayer and worship, service to family and community, and lifelong education and formation in faith.
- The faculty of Our Lady of Victory is committed to fostering academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment.
- By integrating a sound educational program with Catholic values, students acquire the knowledge, values and skills needed to become responsible, productive Catholic citizens.
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic School is a parish school dedicated to sharing the responsibility of instilling Catholic values.
- Our faith-filled environment promotes spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth so that each student can reach full potential as a child of God.
- Every day we do all we are able to living according to our victory values.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlymouthGrades: PK-8 | 191 students
10450 Joy Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
LivoniaGrades: KG-8 | 223 students
15089 Newburgh Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
Farmington HillsGrades: K-8 | 374 students
32200 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
CantonGrades: PK-8 | 560 students
48735 Warren Rd
Canton, MI 48187
Dearborn HeightsGrades: NS-8
6466 N Evangeline St
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.