Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
- The mission of Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School is to provide an atmosphere of learning that pursues academic excellence and Christian service through the message of the Gospel.
- Knowing that every child is capable of learning, we need to ensure that no child is left behind.
- Our Lady Queen of Peace exists to provide a well-rounded education through an exciting and enthusiastic learning environment, focusing on Christian values and Catholic beliefs.
- We commit ourselves to the mission of joining with parents, the primary educators, and the parish community to bring the Good News and love of Jesus to all of our children, and to strive to prepare all students for a lifetime of learning.
- As a staff, we encourage students to reach for their highest potential, to model Gospel values, and make both an integral part of the curriculum.
- In creating a positive climate, students are helped to grow in discipline, in a positive self-image and in living their Catholic Faith, as a model to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(navy blue slacks, white/lt blue/navy blue polo shirt, Mayfair plaid jumper/skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,195|
|Tuition Notes||Subsidized Tuition for one child is $2,195. Discount for families with more than one child attending OLQP. Non-Subsidized tuition for one child is $4,300. No discount for non-subsidized tuition. OLQP is a participant in the Milwaukee Parental Choice|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Janet Orlowski|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Genevieve Herro|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 176 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 264 students
341 E Norwich St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
West AllisGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
7821 W Lincoln Ave
West Allis, WI 53219
NashotahGrades: PK-8 | 111 students
120 Nashotah Road
Nashotah, WI 53058
GraftonGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
1332 Arrowhead Rd
Grafton, WI 53024
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.