Grades: PK-1 | 178 students
- Park View Montessori School has encouraged quality child development since 1989.
- Our school is the first Montessori center to be established in growing Woodstock, Georgia.
- Licensed by the State Department of Human Resources, we are able to provide an extended day Montessori program, complete with nutritional hot lunches and afternoon snack.
- The faculty of Park View Montessori is comprised of a team of qualified, responsive, and mature teachers, trained to model and instill the positive Montessori principles in their students.
- Park View Montessori maintains strong relationships with parents through a closely formed Parent Association, fund-raisers, volunteer programs, social activities, and a school newsletter.
- As the cornerstone to healthy development for any child, parent involvement is encouraged at every level.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.