Grades: PK-1 | 178 students
- Park View Montessori School has encouraged quality child development since 1989.
- Our school is the first Montessori center to be established in growing Woodstock, Georgia.
- Licensed by the State Department of Human Resources, we are able to provide an extended day Montessori program, complete with nutritional hot lunches and afternoon snack.
- The faculty of Park View Montessori is comprised of a team of qualified, responsive, and mature teachers, trained to model and instill the positive Montessori principles in their students.
- Park View Montessori maintains strong relationships with parents through a closely formed Parent Association, fund-raisers, volunteer programs, social activities, and a school newsletter.
- As the cornerstone to healthy development for any child, parent involvement is encouraged at every level.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.