Grades: PK-12 | 473 students
- Parkway Christian School is a Christian, non-denominational school for boys and girls in Preschool through 12th Grade.
- Parkway Christian School was formed in 2006 when Bethesda Christian School and Zoe Christian Academy combined.
- Our goal is to provide a high-quality, well-balanced education which encourages students to embrace Christian values and beliefs.
- Parkway serves Christian families with children in preschool through the 12th grade.
- Parkway Christian School is a nondenominational Christian school.
- It endeavors to provide an atmosphere of Christ-centered education, so that all of our students may learn to give Him the preeminent place in their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||473 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WarrenGrades: NS-12 | 130 students
28501 Lorraine Avenue
Warren, MI 48093
RochesterGrades: PK-12 | 293 students
3300 S Livernois Rd
Rochester, MI 48307
Clinton TownshipGrades: PK-12 | 160 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
TroyGrades: K-12 | 294 students
2601 John R Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Clinton TownshipGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
20762 S Nunneley Road
Clinton Township, MI 48035
Great caring school that truly cares about students. Great academics and sports
- Posted by Parent - annma
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.