Grades: PK-8 | 121 students
- Here at Peace Lutheran, we offer a complete Christian education for 3 and 4-year-old Preschoolers and grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We have smaller class sizes with caring teachers, a full educational curriculum, standardized testing, and a complete Computer Lab.
- Our Music and Art Programs include Band, Music, Choir, Art and Drama.
- Our Sports Programs include Track & Field, Basketball, Cheerleading, Volleyball, Floor Hockey, and Baseball.
- We also participate in Spelling Bees, Art Fairs, Math Contests and Forensics We also offer an After School Care Program.
- For those who work this has proven to be very useful.
- The Christian environment we provide at Peace provides great benefits to children who attend here.
- While our school believes in a quality academic program for children, more importantly we believe in equipping children with a "faith that will last them a life time." Children at Peace are taught on a daily basis about their Savior a Savior they can go to in time of need and a Savior who will one day welcome them into their eternal home in heaven.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WestlandGrades: PK-8 | 49 students
2602 S Wayne Rd
Westland, MI 48186
CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
WestlandGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
5885 N Venoy Rd
Westland, MI 48185
DearbornGrades: NS-8 | 222 students
24544 Cherry Hill St
Dearborn, MI 48124
InksterGrades: PK-12 | 139 students
Po Box 888
Inkster, MI 48141
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.