Grades: NS-PK | 138 students
- The Pierce Country Day Camp is the flagship of the Pierce family’s professional dedication to the growth and development of children.
- Our emphasis is on personal growth, friendship and fun.
- The central goal of the Pierce Country Day Camp is to provide our children with the safest, happiest and healthiest possible summer camp “core experience” available.
- Here at Pierce, we have a value system that promotes mutual respect, sportsmanship, tolerance and team building.
- It is a bonding experience that builds strong character skills that will serve children well in the future.
- It is a camp program that results in noticeable gains in each camper’s physical, emotional and social development.
- Our mission statement here at Pierce is short and sweet.
- It is rock solid and unwavering.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoslynGrades: NS-8 | 323 students
2 I U Willets Road
Roslyn, NY 11576
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.