Grades: NS-PK | 138 students
- The Pierce Country Day Camp is the flagship of the Pierce family’s professional dedication to the growth and development of children.
- Our emphasis is on personal growth, friendship and fun.
- The central goal of the Pierce Country Day Camp is to provide our children with the safest, happiest and healthiest possible summer camp “core experience” available.
- Here at Pierce, we have a value system that promotes mutual respect, sportsmanship, tolerance and team building.
- It is a bonding experience that builds strong character skills that will serve children well in the future.
- It is a camp program that results in noticeable gains in each camper’s physical, emotional and social development.
- Our mission statement here at Pierce is short and sweet.
- It is rock solid and unwavering.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoslynGrades: NS-8 | 323 students
2 I U Willets Road
Roslyn, NY 11576
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.