Let Doane Stuart School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students:
- The Doane Stuart School seeks students who are academically talented and motivated; who will offer significant contributions to activities and programs; and who will benefit from a school that "emphasizes serious study, educates to social responsibility, and lays the foundation for a strong faith," our mission. The admission process for all grades includes:
- Submission of an application and a $75, nonrefundable, application fee.
- A class visit - 45 minutes for students entering N, PreK, K and Grade 1; two hours for students entering Grades 2, 3 or 4; a half-day for students entering Grades 5-12.
- Standardized testing - Students entering N, PreK, K and Grade 1 participate in interactive testing in the Admission Office. Older students will write an essay and may take standardized testing on campus, provide standardized testing scores taken within the last year, or submit results from SSAT testing.
- Submission of at least two letters of recommendation - These forms are provided by Doane Stuart and may be found in the "Admission Material" packet. Submission of an official school transcript - The record release form may be found in the "Admission Material" packet and should be completed and given to the student's current school, so that his or her guidance office may forward an official transcript to Doane Stuart. Kindly contact the Admission Office at (518) 465-5222 ext. 209, or ext. 210, or via email to email@example.com, with any questions you may have about Doane Stuart's admission process.
Request info from Doane Stuart School: