Let The Greenwood School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- In order to maximize every boy's potential, all students receive a language tutorial that is specific to his unique learning style and needs, all teachers are remedial language specialists, and all classes are integrated so that students learn and apply literacy and organizational skills across the academic program.
- Greenwood boys develop strengths and awaken hidden talents in well-developed art, drama, music, woodworking and athletics programs.
- Diagnostic-prescriptive teaching that is multisensory, structured, and sequential ensures effective, individualized programs for all students.
- Highly structured academic and residential programs enable Greenwood boys to internalize organizational skills and strategies in all areas of their lives.
- For boys who demonstrate a need, Greenwood offers Speech and Language Therapy, Math Tutorials, Social Pragmatics, and Occupational Therapy.
- Interscholastic sports and noncompetitive sports are open to any student who wishes to participate.
- Greenwood's 100-acre, forested campus on a Vermont hillside offers miles of trails for hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing; a 3-acre pond for canoeing, fishing, and ice skating; and a skate/bike park equipped with a halfpipe and dirt jumps.
- The Greenwood applicant should possess "average" cognitive skills as measured on the WISC IV.