Let Valley Christian High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
What is the VCS Difference?
Valley Christian Elementary School:
- The entire Kindergarten – 12th grade VCS journey starts on the elementary campus!
- Parents and students experience genuine Christian community and care.
- Students foster their spiritual life through Christian educators, daily Bible instruction, weekly chapel, community service and more.
- Students test above grade level on achievement test scores.
- A range of services exists to support students who will benefit with individualized levels of learning in specialized one-on-one programs.
- There are robust pull-out program opportunities in Hands On Science, Spanish, library, computers, art, music, band, piano, orchestra, and P.E.
- The unique “Kidservatory” also includes after-school offerings, such as Junior Theatre, Dance, Art, Drums, Harp, Guitar, Keyboard and Private Lessons.
- The exciting “Little Warriors” athletic program pairs elementary students with Valley Christian High School players and coaches for great training and mentoring opportunities.
- Students naturally move up to Valley Christian Junior High following 5th grade and then on to Valley Christian High School, among the finest Christian schools in the nation.
Valley Christian Junior High:
- Life-changing values and spiritual life growth occur through daily Bible education, weekly chapel, community service opportunities and leadership development.
- Personal interest and involvement of the faculty creates a sense of “family” on campus where each student feels valued.
- VCJH received the 2011
Intel School of Distinction and Intel Star Innovator awards.
- Students take
grade level and Honors-level classes in English, math and science available (including Geometry and high school-level biology)
- Students identified as needing academic accommodations to achieve their true school potential receive help and encouragement through the Student Support Services program.
- Project Lead The Way brings our engineering program into the junior high level.
- The unique Junior Conservatory provides extensive offerings in music, theatre, dance, and the visual arts with participation in a variety of performances, festivals, competitions and recitals.
- There is a fully developed, competitive robotics program, award-winning math and science clubs, and the annual all-school Rube Goldberg Contest.
- Our extensive electives excite students and then feed naturally into elite high school programs. These electives include state-of-the-art video editing, TV broadcasting, 3D animation and game design, Hands On Science, and foreign language.
- 22 sports teams over five different seasons benefit from state-of-the-art athletic facilities and compete in one of the largest public school leagues in the area.
- Students gain perspective from special travel opportunities, such as to Southern California with the band, or the 8th grade trip to Washington D.C.
Valley Christian High School:
- Spiritual growth occurs through a wide array of exciting Bible course offerings, weekly chapel services, extensive community service opportunities, and biblical leadership development.
- Graduates overwhelmingly point to significant mentoring relationships with teachers and coaches as a real help to wisely navigate their teenage years.
- Students benefit from U.S.