Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
- Risen Savior Evangelical Lutheran School, located in Milwaukee?s Historic Granville community, opened in the fall of 2003 with 50 students in grades K4 to 3 and has grown to serve over 140 students in K4 to 6th grade today.
- Each year, we're adding a grade level and expanding our programs.
- We are also expanded facilities to accommodate up to 250 children from the immediate neighborhood, grades K4-8.
- As a participant in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, Risen Savior provides an excellent educational choice for a densely populated neighborhood.
- Risen Savior seeks to significantly increase our stabilizing presence to families by offering a Christ-centered research-based curriculum made accessible to all students by caring, talented teachers and innovative instructional methods.
- Children are taught to evaluate their past, present, and future and view them as interconnected elements of God?s "big picture" for their lives.
- Applications of Basic skills and Concepts to the broader framework of each child?s life are integral to the successful climate of the school.
- Progress in all objectives and standards is measured by regular assessments in order to regularly and consistently inform and improve instruction to the individual student and family.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 75 students
3201 S 51st St
Milwaukee, WI 53219
LannonGrades: K-8 | 108 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-12 | 97 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
648 E Dover St
Milwaukee, WI 53207
KewaskumGrades: PK-8 | 110 students
Po Box 86
Kewaskum, WI 53040
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.