Grades: Nursery School-PK
Every one of our teachers goes through the same rigorous hiring process to ensure their dedication and passion-and their ability to meet the developmental and emotional needs of your child.
We confirm all professional references and conduct national criminal background screenings.
We ensure each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualifications required to provide the absolute best learning environment for your child/children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome. Kinder Care is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country from infant to kindergarten and beyond.
- Kinder Care is proud of offering the best health and safety environment to all our families in the center. We provide nutritionally balanced meals and snacks. We encourage hand washing and cleanliness to assist in the prevention of spreading germs and diseases. All of our students enter with up to date immunizations and we pride ourselves in the education of all of our teachers in Child Abuse and Neglect and Infectious Diseases just to name a few.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Yes; NAACCRRA, Georgia State Subsidy, and CAPS Subsidy Program.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RiverdaleGrades: 6-12 | 20 students
6611 Church St
Riverdale, GA 30274
RiverdaleGrades: K | 43 students
6550 Church St
Riverdale, GA 30274
273 Arrowhead Blvd.
Jonesboro, GA 30236
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 52 students
587 Garden Walk Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30349
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 141 students
106 Commerce St
Fayetteville, GA 30214
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.