Grades: PK-12 | 181 students
- Restoration Christian School has been providing quality private education to the Southern Indiana area for the past 27 years.
- Restoration offers students the opportunity for a small classroom environment with individualized attention and spiritual guidance from faculty and staff.
- The mission of Restoration Christian School is to provide families with a Christian environment where their children can be taught and trained.
- Emphasis is placed on scholarship, leadership, spiritual growth and servanthood.
- Students will be encouraged to achieve their God-given potential and to prepare to become contributing members of society and the Kingdom of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Rock Creek Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Sacred Heart School, Christian Academy of Indiana, St. John Paul II Catholic School, Portland Christian School - Portland Avenue Campus and St Anthony Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JeffersonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
1842 E. 8th Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
New AlbanyGrades: PK-12 | 820 students
1000 Academy Drive
New Albany, IN 47150
SellersburgGrades: PK-6 | 306 students
105 Saint Paul Street
Sellersburg, IN 47172
LouisvilleGrades: KG-12 | 204 students
2500 Portland Ave
Louisville, KY 40212
ClarksvilleGrades: PK-8 | 327 students
320 N Sherwood Ave
Clarksville, IN 47129
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.