Grades: PK-8 | 271 students
- The mission of Sacred Heart School is to maximize every student's academic potential and personal responsibility.
- Students are encouraged to believe in God, self, and others as they participate in experiences that enable them to become aware, respectful, and responsible Catholics willing to provide witness and service to Church and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama Club, Environmental Club, Girl Scounts (Daisies, Brownies, Juniors), Mad Science After School Enrichment Program, Students Working to Advance Technology (Computer Club), Yearbook Club Band, Drama Club, Yearbook Club, Environmental Club,
Girl Scounts (Daisies, Brownies, Juniors),
Mad Science After School Enrichment Program,
Students Working to Advance Technology (Computer Club),
- Benefits of a Sacred Heart Education
- Catholic Tradition that encourages the values of faith, compassion, and service.
- Safe, Nurturing Learning Environment that allows every student an opportunity to achieve his/her own personal best.
- Experienced Faculty and Staff who are knowledgeable and dedicated to providing the highest standards in education and values formation.
- Highly Academic Curriculum that offers comprehensive and challenging course work endorsed by the Archdiocese of NY spanning Pre-K through Grade 8.
- Computer Instruction with wireless internet connectivity and SMARTBoard Technology fosters globalization in learning.
- An active Home School Association ensures numerous experiences and opportunities for service and participation in community building.
- Before and After School Program allows parents the comfort of knowing their child's needs are provided for.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChesterGrades: PK-12 | 43 students
789 Craigville Road
Chester, NY 10918
MonroeGrades: K-2 | 197 students
21 Still Rd
Monroe, NY 10950
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 1978 students
Po Box 2027
Monroe, NY 10949
Highland MillsGrades: PK-5 | 128 students
21 Bethany Drive
Highland Mills, NY 10930
Tuxedo ParkGrades: PK-9 | 225 students
Mountain Farm Rd
Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.