Grades: 9-12 | 53 students
- Sage Day is a safe, nurturing environment designed for students for whom the large public school is overwhelming.
- Typically, our students have been diagnosed as suffering from depression, school phobia, anxiety and other similar disorders.
- They are often described as being emotionally "fragile.
- Achieving our mission goals requires a new approach to teaching and learning.
- At Sage Day we use a therapeutic approach to education to develop a meaningful understanding of each child and family.
- This helps us establish a partnership between school and family, so together we can guide our students to success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.