Grades: PK-8 | 30 students
- Salem Lutheran School exists as a ministry of our congregation, Salem Lutheran Church, as a tool to assist parents in their God-given role of "bringing up their children in the training and instruction of the Lord." Our school year theme will be "Built on the Rock," based on Matthew 16:18: " and on this rock I will build my church." This theme coincides with the 35th anniversary theme for our church, Salem Lutheran Church.
- Salem Lutheran School exists to assist parents in nurturing their children as disciples of Jesus and to reach out with the love of Jesus to those who don't know Him.
- We accomplish all these things to the glory of God and His Word.
- Salem is different than all other schools, as our primary goal is to educate and motivate students by sharing with them the most important message they can receive.
- We teach about our Savior Jesus everyday and see Him as our one and only way to eternal life.
- We see His unconditional love for us through His suffering and death and that therefore motivates us to do all things to His glory.
- Our students then use this as their motivation to learn and do their best in school.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Salem Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Holy Cross Christian Dev Center & Day School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.