Grades: PK-K | 14 students
- Salem Montessori School established in 1974 is a small private school for children 2 1/2 to 6 years of age, committed to the principles and philosophies of the Montessori method as interpreted by the Association Montessori Internationale.
- The goals of the Salem Montessori School are to maintain the highest educational standards, and to provide a peaceful and harmonious environment in which children may grow and learn at their own pace.
- The purpose of our school is to meet community needs in the Salem area.
- We are a family-oriented school, responsive to the interests and concerns of parents who wish a quality education for their preschool children.
- The Salem Montessori School offers coverage of the basic language, math, reading and writing skills.
- Simultaneously studied are the areas of botany, zoology, cultural history, geography, art and music appreciation.
- Play times emphasize large muscle development, skill building and socialization.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KeizerGrades: K-8 | 71 students
Po Box 21778
Keizer, OR 97307
SalemGrades: PK-5 | 81 students
2105 Keizer Rd. NE
Salem, OR 97303
SalemGrades: PK-5 | 164 students
1650 Brush College Rd Nw
Salem, OR 97304
SalemGrades: PK-6 | 78 students
1015 Columbia St Ne
Salem, OR 97301
SalemGrades: 5-12 | 4 students
4105 Lancaster Dr Ne
Salem, OR 97305
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.