Oregon Private Schools
- There are 464 private schools in Oregon, serving 56,116 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,811 for elementary schools and $11,434 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
At Delphian, you won't find teachers lecturing while students rotely take notes. You will find students studying independently, actively engaged in learning, and moving at the speed that is right for them.
Welcome to Sunstone! 'My daughter Claire just recently woke up one morning with a big smile on her face and I said, 'What are you so happy about?' and she said, 'I get to go to school today!'' Jennifer Niemeyer, Sunstone Parent
Child's View is currently enrolling students for our Summer and Fall programs. Information on our Annual Montessori Program can be found online at www.childsview.net.
Best of Mid-Valley Awards: Silver for best Preschool, Elementary School, Middle School, High School and Private School
Oregon Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students3% Minority
- 9 Schools1,379 Students23% Minority
- 50 Schools4,714 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools205 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools119 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools320 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 19 Schools2,047 Students7% Minority
- 9 Schools780 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools296 Students13% Minority
- 17 Schools2,941 Students8% Minority
- 9 Schools766 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools725 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 44 Schools3,898 Students25% Minority
- 4 Schools111 Students34% Minority
- 16 Schools1,374 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students19% Minority
- 37 Schools4,401 Students22% Minority
- 94 Schools14,594 Students27% Minority
- 4 Schools536 Students17% Minority
- 5 Schools308 Students8% Minority
- 5 Schools257 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools362 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students17% Minority
- 4 Schools260 Students12% Minority
- 94 Schools14,188 Students27% Minority
- 10 Schools1,090 Students18% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.