Oregon Private Schools
- There are 466 private schools in Oregon, serving 56,340 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,825 for elementary schools and $11,169 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
At Delphian, you won't find teachers lecturing while students rotely take notes. You will find students studying independently, actively engaged in learning, and moving at the speed that is right for them.
Abiqua Academy is located just south of Salem, in the countryside of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
Welcome to Sunstone! 'My daughter Claire just recently woke up one morning with a big smile on her face and I said, 'What are you so happy about?' and she said, 'I get to go to school today!'' Jennifer Niemeyer, Sunstone Parent
Oregon Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools123 Students3% Minority
- 9 Schools1,379 Students23% Minority
- 51 Schools4,827 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools205 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools119 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools320 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 19 Schools2,047 Students7% Minority
- 9 Schools780 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools296 Students13% Minority
- 17 Schools2,941 Students8% Minority
- 9 Schools770 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools725 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 44 Schools3,898 Students25% Minority
- 5 Schools155 Students34% Minority
- 16 Schools1,374 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students19% Minority
- 37 Schools4,404 Students22% Minority
- 95 Schools14,642 Students27% Minority
- 4 Schools536 Students17% Minority
- 5 Schools308 Students8% Minority
- 5 Schools257 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools362 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students17% Minority
- 4 Schools260 Students12% Minority
- 94 Schools14,166 Students27% Minority
- 10 Schools1,090 Students18% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.