Top Oregon Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 506 top private schools in Oregon, serving 58,887 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,352 for elementary schools and $10,754 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Abiqua Academy Photo - Abiqua Academy is located just south of Salem, in the countryside of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
The Delphian School Photo - At The Delphian School, teachers don`t lecture in front of a blackboard while students frantically take notes. At our school, students learn at their own pace and study independently with a personalized program that is specifically designed to satisfy their specific needs and interests.
Sunstone Montessori School Photo - Welcome to Sunstone! "My daughter Claire just recently woke up one morning with a big smile on her face and I said, 'What are you so happy about?' and she said, 'I get to go to school today!'" Jennifer Niemeyer, Sunstone Parent
Top Oregon Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools117 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools1,374 Students14% Minority
- 55 Schools4,978 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools205 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools119 Students8% Minority
- 6 Schools295 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students10% Minority
- 22 Schools2,386 Students11% Minority
- 10 Schools763 Students22% Minority
- 4 Schools350 Students16% Minority
- 17 Schools2,688 Students33% Minority
- 9 Schools700 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools691 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 48 Schools4,044 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools189 Students10% Minority
- 16 Schools1,513 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students38% Minority
- 39 Schools4,648 Students22% Minority
- 109 Schools16,023 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools609 Students17% Minority
- 5 Schools263 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools257 Students16% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools269 Students13% Minority
- 99 Schools14,669 Students22% Minority
- 10 Schools1,006 Students24% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.