Top Oregon Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 516 top private schools in Oregon, serving 59,036 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,075 for elementary schools and $12,239 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Sunstone Montessori School Photo - Welcome to Sunstone! "My daughter Claire just recently woke up one morning with a big smile on her face and I said, 'What are you so happy about?' and she said, 'I get to go to school today!'" Jennifer Niemeyer, Sunstone Parent
Abiqua Academy Photo - Abiqua Academy is located just south of Salem, in the countryside of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
Seven Peaks School Photo - Our design lab provides integrated hands-on learning, where students progress through the design cycle. Students use their creative and critical thinking skills to empathetically problem-solve.
St. Clare School Photo - A Kindergarten student reads with her 5th grade buddy. Our buddy program allows students of all ages to learn from each other, grow together, and unleash one another''s potential. All students have a buddy. Our buddy classes are as follows: grades K/5, 1/6, 2/7, 3/8, & 4/Preschool.
Franciscan Montessori Earth School Photo - Peace Day at the Franciscan Montessori Earth School and St. Francis Academy featured 2000 pinwheels
Christ Lutheran Church & School Photo - Christ Lutheran Church and School... ...a great place to learn and grow.
Top Oregon Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools104 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools1,357 Students15% Minority
- 54 Schools5,188 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools205 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students9% Minority
- 6 Schools294 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools108 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students10% Minority
- 28 Schools2,998 Students16% Minority
- 9 Schools627 Students22% Minority
- 4 Schools154 Students17% Minority
- 15 Schools2,602 Students33% Minority
- 9 Schools702 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools662 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 48 Schools4,151 Students17% Minority
- 6 Schools288 Students36% Minority
- 16 Schools1,535 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools152 Students28% Minority
- 41 Schools5,080 Students23% Minority
- 112 Schools16,000 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools551 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools244 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools251 Students17% Minority
- 6 Schools480 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools285 Students12% Minority
- 99 Schools13,811 Students22% Minority
- 11 Schools986 Students23% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.