Oregon Private Schools
- There are 506 private schools in Oregon, serving 58,905 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,287 for elementary schools and $10,826 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
At The Delphian School, teachers don`t lecture in front of a blackboard while students frantically take notes. At our school, students learn at their own pace and study independently with a personalized program that is specifically designed to satisfy their specific needs and interests.
Abiqua Academy is located just south of Salem, in the countryside of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
Welcome to Sunstone! 'My daughter Claire just recently woke up one morning with a big smile on her face and I said, 'What are you so happy about?' and she said, 'I get to go to school today!'' Jennifer Niemeyer, Sunstone Parent
A diverse, supportive community of students, teachers, and parents ensure student success at Trinity.
At Neskowin Valley School, we strive to instill the desire for life-long learning, and the enthusiasm, confidence, and imagination to sustain it.
Oregon Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools117 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools1,374 Students14% Minority
- 56 Schools5,028 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools205 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools119 Students8% Minority
- 6 Schools295 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students10% Minority
- 22 Schools2,386 Students11% Minority
- 10 Schools763 Students22% Minority
- 4 Schools350 Students16% Minority
- 17 Schools2,688 Students33% Minority
- 9 Schools715 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools691 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 49 Schools4,047 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools189 Students10% Minority
- 16 Schools1,513 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students38% Minority
- 39 Schools4,675 Students22% Minority
- 106 Schools16,012 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools609 Students17% Minority
- 5 Schools254 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools257 Students16% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools269 Students13% Minority
- 99 Schools14,703 Students22% Minority
- 10 Schools1,006 Students24% Minority
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.