Top Oregon Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 498 top private schools in Oregon, serving 57,986 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,721 for elementary schools and $11,562 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
The Delphian School Photo - At The Delphian School, teachers don`t lecture in front of a blackboard while students frantically take notes. At our school, students learn at their own pace and study independently with a personalized program that is specifically designed to satisfy their specific needs and interests.
Sunstone Montessori School Photo - Welcome to Sunstone! "My daughter Claire just recently woke up one morning with a big smile on her face and I said, 'What are you so happy about?' and she said, 'I get to go to school today!'" Jennifer Niemeyer, Sunstone Parent
Abiqua Academy Photo - Abiqua Academy is located just south of Salem, in the countryside of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
Ashbrook Independent School Photo - Ashbrook's mission is to challenge and nurture academically capable students. We invite you to join us for a tour.
The Happy Childrens Montessori Photo - This girl is concentrating hard on her number papers. She is 4.
Child's View Montessori School Photo - Child's View is currently enrolling students for our Summer and Fall programs. Information on our Annual Montessori Program can be found online at www.childsview.net.
Top Oregon Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools117 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools1,383 Students14% Minority
- 54 Schools4,984 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools205 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools111 Students8% Minority
- 6 Schools295 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students10% Minority
- 22 Schools2,403 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools682 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools140 Students16% Minority
- 16 Schools2,630 Students31% Minority
- 9 Schools696 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools691 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 46 Schools3,986 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools189 Students10% Minority
- 16 Schools1,513 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students38% Minority
- 39 Schools4,669 Students22% Minority
- 109 Schools15,848 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools609 Students17% Minority
- 5 Schools262 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools259 Students16% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools278 Students13% Minority
- 97 Schools14,289 Students22% Minority
- 11 Schools985 Students24% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.