Top Oregon Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 498 top private schools in Oregon, serving 57,979 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,859 for elementary schools and $11,562 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
The Delphian School Photo - At The Delphian School, teachers don`t lecture in front of a blackboard while students frantically take notes. At our school, students learn at their own pace and study independently with a personalized program that is specifically designed to satisfy their specific needs and interests.
Abiqua Academy Photo - Abiqua Academy is located just south of Salem, in the countryside of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
The Happy Childrens Montessori Photo - This girl is concentrating hard on her number papers. She is 4.
Top Oregon Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools117 Students2% Minority
- 10 Schools1,383 Students14% Minority
- 54 Schools4,984 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools205 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools111 Students8% Minority
- 6 Schools295 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students10% Minority
- 22 Schools2,403 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools682 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools140 Students16% Minority
- 16 Schools2,630 Students31% Minority
- 9 Schools696 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools691 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 46 Schools3,986 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools189 Students10% Minority
- 16 Schools1,513 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students38% Minority
- 39 Schools4,669 Students22% Minority
- 109 Schools15,848 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools609 Students17% Minority
- 5 Schools262 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools259 Students16% Minority
- 6 Schools389 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools278 Students13% Minority
- 97 Schools14,289 Students22% Minority
- 11 Schools985 Students24% Minority
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.