Central Catholic High School
- Central Catholic High School is a college preparatory school committed to educating the whole person within the Catholic community.
- Central Catholic focuses on the moral development and particular gifts of each student, challenging the individual to develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically - and to live as a Christian witness in service to others.
- Our vision is to achieve academic competence and intellectual excellence, formed in faith by community to be people for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||913 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 695 students
1615 SW 5th Ave
Portland, OR 97201
(503)721-7725 2 9-12
- Beaverton Grades: NS-12
4275 SW 148th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97078
(503)644-3745 9.4 NS-12
- Honolulu Grades: 7-12 | 2441 students
2010 Princess Drive
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808)541-5339 2594.4 7-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.