Gateway Christian School
Tel: (503) 253-0664
- Gateway Christian offers a varied program for children, ages 3 to 6 years.
- Character building, according to Christian principles, is integrated into the total school program, including Bible stories and verses appropriate for each age level.
- We have experienced, qualified teachers who desire to give your child a quality early chidlhood education based on Christian principles.
- We desire to work closely with parents to foster optimum growth for each child.
- We believe you will find an unusual atmosphere of love and understanding in every classroom, in a setting geared to the needs, special abilities and interests of each child.
- We seek to provide opportunities for the development of each child mentally, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- Our curriculum provides group interaction to produce social-emotional growth, academic readiness activities to build vocabulary, speech and language skills, physical training and creative use of many art media, as well as color and number concepts.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: 8-12 | 32 students
1312 SW Washington St
Portland, OR 97205
(503) 535-1151 0 8-12
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 129 students
10330 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97223
(503) 579-6621 0 PK-12
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
10200 Sw Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219
(503) 244-9606 0 PK-8
- Portland Grades: K-10 | 75 students
3f Neuberger Hall 1825 Sw Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
(503) 564-8720 0 K-10
- Portland Grades: 1-12 | 94 students
14815 Se Division St.
Portland, OR 97236
(503) 595-2771 0 1-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.