Top Oregon Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 263 top religiously affiliated private schools in Oregon (51% of all schools), serving 39,641 students.
Trinity Lutheran Christian School Photo - A diverse, supportive community of students, teachers, and parents ensure student success at Trinity.
St. Clare School Photo - A Kindergarten student reads with her 5th grade buddy. Our buddy program allows students of all ages to learn from each other, grow together, and unleash one another''s potential. All students have a buddy. Our buddy classes are as follows: grades K/5, 1/6, 2/7, 3/8, & 4/Preschool.
Franciscan Montessori Earth School Photo - Peace Day at the Franciscan Montessori Earth School and St. Francis Academy featured 2000 pinwheels
Top Oregon Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students51.06% Minority
- 12 Schools1,687 Students11.28% Minority
- 12 Schools2,011 Students12.86% Minority
- 93 Schools12,376 Students17.75% Minority
- 1 Schools327 Students22.71% Minority
- 2 Schools450 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students8.33% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools869 Students22.50% Minority
- 3 Schools254 Students6.67% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students41.92% Minority
- 3 Schools498 Students27.13% Minority
- 19 Schools2,085 Students16.04% Minority
- 4 Schools190 Students18.18% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students6.67% Minority
- 4 Schools236 Students9.38% Minority
- 4 Schools79 Students17.65% Minority
- 2 Schools277 Students10.71% Minority
- 57 Schools15,307 Students23.46% Minority
- 35 Schools2,188 Students25.59% Minority
- 3 Schools229 Students29.45% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?