Top Oregon Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 41 top school membership associations in Oregon, serving 309 private schools (60% of all schools) and 46,006 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (21% of schools), Other school association(s) (18% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (16% of schools).
The Delphian School Photo - At The Delphian School, teachers don`t lecture in front of a blackboard while students frantically take notes. At our school, students learn at their own pace and study independently with a personalized program that is specifically designed to satisfy their specific needs and interests.
Sunstone Montessori School Photo - Welcome to Sunstone! "My daughter Claire just recently woke up one morning with a big smile on her face and I said, 'What are you so happy about?' and she said, 'I get to go to school today!'" Jennifer Niemeyer, Sunstone Parent
Abiqua Academy Photo - Abiqua Academy is located just south of Salem, in the countryside of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
Gaarde Christian School Photo - Gaarde Christian School is located on the campus of Faith Journey Church in Tigard, Oregon
Portland Jewish Academy Photo - PJA's early childhood students creating art in the outdoor classroom.
Top Oregon Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools304 Students9.78% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students17.65% Minority
- 30 Schools6,630 Students16.90% Minority
- 3 Schools311 Students28.51% Minority
- 7 Schools606 Students41.86% Minority
- 6 Schools771 Students12.15% Minority
- 4 Schools937 Students14.29% Minority
- 65 Schools11,522 Students17.25% Minority
- 2 Schools275 Students15.49% Minority
- 3 Schools783 Students44.51% Minority
- 8 Schools1,370 Students6.57% Minority
- 4 Schools347 Students54.24% Minority
- 2 Schools144 Students31.58% Minority
- 5 Schools421 Students4.00% Minority
- 24 Schools1,470 Students26.98% Minority
- 4 Schools1,287 Students19.87% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students72.13% Minority
- 1 Schools1,268 Students27.58% Minority
- 27 Schools2,260 Students29.01% Minority
- 1 Schools863 Students22.50% Minority
- 16 Schools5,019 Students18.95% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students66.09% Minority
- 48 Schools13,274 Students22.00% Minority
- 3 Schools696 Students24.05% Minority
- 2 Schools727 Students20.45% Minority
- 4 Schools425 Students13.70% Minority
- 2 Schools404 Students17.43% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students100.00% Minority
- 28 Schools5,808 Students22.39% Minority
- 1 Schools211 Students26.10% Minority
- 5 Schools2,142 Students16.14% Minority
- 1 Schools229 Students3.36% Minority
- 21 Schools1,132 Students32.86% Minority
- 18 Schools2,792 Students28.20% Minority
- 56 Schools6,942 Students25.66% Minority
- 13 Schools1,912 Students29.71% Minority
- 14 Schools2,800 Students21.69% Minority
- 2 Schools271 Students21.66% Minority
- 4 Schools673 Students6.77% Minority
- 2 Schools627 Students20.91% Minority
- 1 Schools130 Students26.92% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.