Top Oregon Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 41 top school membership associations in Oregon, serving 304 private schools (61% of all schools) and 45,751 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (21% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (16% of schools).
Sunstone Montessori School Photo - Welcome to Sunstone! "My daughter Claire just recently woke up one morning with a big smile on her face and I said, 'What are you so happy about?' and she said, 'I get to go to school today!'" Jennifer Niemeyer, Sunstone Parent
Abiqua Academy Photo - Abiqua Academy is located just south of Salem, in the countryside of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
The Delphian School Photo - At The Delphian School, teachers don`t lecture in front of a blackboard while students frantically take notes. At our school, students learn at their own pace and study independently with a personalized program that is specifically designed to satisfy their specific needs and interests.
Valley Catholic Elementary School Photo - Valley Catholic Elementary Middle School in Beaverton, Oregon.
Park Academy Photo - A group of upper school students pose for a photo on the deck outside their classrooms.
St. Clare School Photo - A Kindergarten student reads with her 5th grade buddy. Our buddy program allows students of all ages to learn from each other, grow together, and unleash one another''s potential. All students have a buddy. Our buddy classes are as follows: grades K/5, 1/6, 2/7, 3/8, & 4/Preschool.
Child's View Montessori School Photo - Child's View is currently enrolling students for our Summer and Fall programs. Information on our Annual Montessori Program can be found online at www.childsview.net.
Top Oregon Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools243 Students17.84% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students17.65% Minority
- 29 Schools6,743 Students20.96% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students28.57% Minority
- 6 Schools495 Students34.91% Minority
- 6 Schools850 Students24.70% Minority
- 4 Schools911 Students18.87% Minority
- 65 Schools11,633 Students16.80% Minority
- 2 Schools238 Students18.82% Minority
- 3 Schools783 Students44.51% Minority
- 7 Schools1,151 Students42.97% Minority
- 4 Schools371 Students53.31% Minority
- 2 Schools113 Students15.00% Minority
- 5 Schools401 Students4.00% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students17.65% Minority
- 24 Schools1,448 Students26.03% Minority
- 4 Schools1,287 Students19.87% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students44.62% Minority
- 1 Schools1,300 Students23.29% Minority
- 27 Schools2,275 Students28.88% Minority
- 1 Schools863 Students22.50% Minority
- 15 Schools4,874 Students20.29% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students66.09% Minority
- 48 Schools13,327 Students20.97% Minority
- 3 Schools696 Students24.05% Minority
- 2 Schools727 Students20.45% Minority
- 4 Schools430 Students12.66% Minority
- 2 Schools404 Students17.43% Minority
- 28 Schools6,034 Students21.82% Minority
- 1 Schools211 Students26.10% Minority
- 5 Schools2,129 Students16.14% Minority
- 1 Schools229 Students3.36% Minority
- 21 Schools975 Students18.37% Minority
- 18 Schools2,739 Students27.27% Minority
- 52 Schools6,511 Students24.18% Minority
- 13 Schools1,939 Students29.51% Minority
- 15 Schools3,021 Students19.90% Minority
- 2 Schools359 Students21.66% Minority
- 4 Schools673 Students6.77% Minority
- 2 Schools627 Students20.91% Minority
- 1 Schools130 Students26.92% Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.