Top Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA) Private Schools in Oregon
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top private schools in Oregon belonging to the Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA), serving 1,300 students.
- The Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA) was founded in 1970 upon the dissolution of the Jesuit Educational Association (JEA) in order to care for the particular needs of the Jesuit secondary school apostolate in the United States. JSEA initiates programs and provides services that enable its member schools to sustain their Ignatian vision and Jesuit mission of educational excellence in the formation of young men and women of competence, conscience and compassion.
- You can also find more schools membership associations in Oregon.
Top Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA) Private Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- 9000 Sw Beaverton-hillsdale Hwy
Portland, OR 97225
Grades: 9-12 | 1300 students
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.