Top Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA) Private Schools in Oregon
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top private schools in Oregon belonging to the Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA), serving 1,300 students.
- The Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA) was founded in 1970 upon the dissolution of the Jesuit Educational Association (JEA) in order to care for the particular needs of the Jesuit secondary school apostolate in the United States. JSEA initiates programs and provides services that enable its member schools to sustain their Ignatian vision and Jesuit mission of educational excellence in the formation of young men and women of competence, conscience and compassion.
- You can also find more schools membership associations in Oregon.
Top Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA) Private Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- 9000 Sw Beaverton-hillsdale Hwy
Portland, OR 97225
Grades: 9-12 | 1300 students
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.