Jesuit High School
- Jesuit High School was founded in 1956 by the Society of Jesus and is part of a 450-year Jesuit educational tradition.
- We are a non-profit, co-educational college-preparatory school for grades 9-12.
- Jesuit High School serves students of all religious faiths. Jesuit education fosters the harmonious development of the adolescent's gifts: spiritual, religious, intellectual, physical, emotional, and aesthetic.
- Jesuit High School hopes to accomplish this development by demonstrating a personal concern for individuals, a special concern for the poor, an articulate wisdom, enthusiasm, and a sense of community.
- In so doing, the school hopes to graduate leaders who are committed to serve God and their fellow men and women.
- Our hope is that our students develop a profound sense of justice founded in love, i.e., leaders who are "men and women for others.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1300 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 96 students
9020 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy
Portland, OR 97225
(503)297-2336 0.1 9-12
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 863 students
6300 SW Nicol Road
Portland, OR 97223
(503)768-3115 1 PK-12
- Beaverton Grades: NS-12
4275 SW 148th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97078
(503)644-3745 2.9 NS-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.