Jesuit High School
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,268 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Jesuit High School was founded in 1956 by the Society of Jesus and is part of a 450-year Jesuit educational tradition. We are a non-profit, co-educational college-preparatory school for grades 9-12. Jesuit High School serves students of all religious faiths. Jesuit education fosters the harmonious development of the adolescent's gifts: spiritual, religious, intellectual, physical, emotional, and aesthetic. Jesuit High School hopes to accomplish this development by demonstrating a personal concern for individuals, a special concern for the poor, an articulate wisdom, enthusiasm, and a sense of community. In so doing, the school hopes to graduate leaders who are committed to serve God and their fellow men and women. Our hope is that our students develop a profound sense of justice founded in love, i.e., leaders who are "men and women for others."
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jesuit High School's ranking?
Jesuit High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Jesuit High School?
The application deadline for Jesuit High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Jesuit High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards