Greater Portland Christian Academy
- The ultimate goal of Greater Portland Christian Academy is to assist each student as he strives to fulfill God's total purpose for his life.
- This goal includes bringing each student into fellowship with God through a personal relationship with Christ and then assisting in his spiritual and accademic growth by leading him to become strong and mighty in spirit.
Greater Portland Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms required from Lands End)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,895|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts apply for multi-child family|
|Admissions Director||Tallie Hein|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Sports Camps in Volleyball and Basketball
- The ultimate goal of Greater Portland Christian Academy is to assist each student as he strives to fulfill God's total purpose for his life. This goal includes bringing each student into fellowship with God through a personal relationship with Christ and then assisting in his spiritual and accademic growth by leading him to become strong and mighty in spirit.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: NS-12 | 422 students
9200 Ne Fremont St
Portland, OR 97220
(503)252-5207 5 NS-12
- Oregon City Grades: PK-12 | 245 students
19575 Sebastian Way
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)655-5961 14 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.