North Clackamas Christian School
- North Clackamas Christian School partners with Christian parents in providing our students with a Biblically-based education that pursues excellence in spiritual, academic, artistic and athletic programs, training them to serve Christ daily.
North Clackamas Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English, AP U.S. History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call 503.655.5961 for current tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||McKenzie Falotico|
|Admissions Associate||McKenzie Falotico|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASB, Habitat, National Honor Society (NHS)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band, Choir, Quartet/Acappela/Worship Teams, Theatre/Drama
- North Clackamas Christian School was founded in 1973 and continues to offer a school setting seeking to provide excellence in a well-rounded, Christ-Centered education.
- Dually accredited through AdvancEd and ACSI
- Associated with OSAA competing in 1A Sports and Choir competitions.
- Extracurricular activities include Band, Choir, Art and Drama.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oregon City Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
516 5th St
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)742-8230 2.6 PK-8
- Tualatin Grades: K-8 | 172 students
4201 SW Borland Rd
Tualatin, OR 97062
(503)638-6399 7.7 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.