North Clackamas Christian School
- North Clackamas Christian School partners with Christian parents in providing our students with a Biblically-based education that pursues excellence in spiritual, academic, artistic and athletic programs, training them to serve Christ daily.
North Clackamas Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English, AP U.S. History,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call 503.655.5961 for current tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||McKenzie Falotico|
|Admissions Associate||McKenzie Falotico|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASB, Habitat, National Honor Society (NHS)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band, Choir, Quartet/Acappela/Worship Teams, Theatre/Drama
- North Clackamas Christian School was founded in 1973 and continues to offer a school setting seeking to provide excellence in a well-rounded, Christ-Centered education.
- Dually accredited through AdvancEd and ACSI
- Associated with OSAA competing in 1A Sports and Choir competitions.
- Extracurricular activities include Band, Choir, Art and Drama.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oregon City Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
516 5th St
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)742-8230 2.6 PK-8
- Tualatin Grades: K-8 | 172 students
4201 SW Borland Rd
Tualatin, OR 97062
(503)638-6399 7.7 K-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.