Country Christian School
Tel: (503) 829-5575
- Country Christian School, a missionary outreach of the Country Church, is committed to providing quality Christ-centered education to students from pre-school through high school.
- Our responsibility begins with a concern for each individual's personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to helping students develop personal beliefs and standards based on God's Word, so those values and principles can be applied to any situation or circumstance.
- High academic standards in an environment conducive to learning, coupled with a faculty committed to helping each student reach full potential, characterize CCS. The primary objective and purpose of the school as a ministry of the Country Church is to train each student to blend Christian character with academic excellence.
- Since this school is recognized as a ministry, evangelistic efforts are made to bring all students to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- There is an emphasis on character training through obedience, which will cultivate an inner self-discipline and respect for authority essential to the emotional well being of the students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oregon City Grades: PK-12 | 245 students
19575 Sebastian Way
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503) 655-5961 10.9 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.