Country Christian School
- Country Christian School, a missionary outreach of the Country Church, is committed to providing quality Christ-centered education to students from pre-school through high school.
- Our responsibility begins with a concern for each individual's personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to helping students develop personal beliefs and standards based on God's Word, so those values and principles can be applied to any situation or circumstance.
- High academic standards in an environment conducive to learning, coupled with a faculty committed to helping each student reach full potential, characterize CCS. The primary objective and purpose of the school as a ministry of the Country Church is to train each student to blend Christian character with academic excellence.
- Since this school is recognized as a ministry, evangelistic efforts are made to bring all students to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- There is an emphasis on character training through obedience, which will cultivate an inner self-discipline and respect for authority essential to the emotional well being of the students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewbergGrades: K-12 | 130 students
1605 N. College St. / PO Box 3250
Newberg, OR 97132
TualatinGrades: NS-12 | 551 students
23370 SW Boones Ferry Rd.
Tualatin, OR 97062
WoodburnGrades: K-8 | 164 students
529 Harrison St
Woodburn, OR 97071
SherwoodGrades: PK-5 | 103 students
17500 Sw Cederview Way
Sherwood, OR 97140
Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
Po Box 188
Saint Paul, OR 97137
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?