St. Luke School
The St. Luke School community embraces Catholic education that nurtures an active Gospel-centered faith life in service to others.
We strengthen the unique gifts and dignity of each child through an academic and spiritual environment, which cultivates reverence, knowledge, and understanding.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 188 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1
- Source: Verified school update
St. Luke School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Tuition dependent on religious affiliation and need.
National avg.: 85%
- The St. Luke School community embraces Catholic education that nurtures an active Gospel-centered faith life in service to others. We strengthen the unique gifts and dignity of each child through an academic and spiritual environment, which cultivates reverence, knowledge, and understanding.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of St. Luke School?
The acceptance rate of St. Luke School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
What is St. Luke School's ranking?
St. Luke School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Highest percentage of students of color, Largest student body and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Luke School?
The application deadline for St. Luke School is Mar. 1.
Endorse St. Luke School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.