St Paul Lutheran School
- St. Paul Lutheran Church and School is a ChristCare Group Congregation which offers small groups in which members and non-members can study the Word and become part of a community of care with Christ at the center.
- St. Paul Congregation seeks to teach children the love of Jesus, Offer every generation the hope and joy of forgivness, Open our doors to all who seek a place of peace.
- News regarding school closures is carried on all radio and TV stations starting early in the morning, giving school closures, late starts, and the status of any afternoon sessions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Molalla Grades: PK-12 | 208 students
16975 S Highway 211
Molalla, OR 97038
(503)829-5575 21.5 PK-12
- Oregon City Grades: PK-12 | 245 students
19575 Sebastian Way
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)655-5961 13.9 PK-12
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 78 students
11695 SW Park Way
Portland, OR 97225
(503)643-9010 9.9 PK-K
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
12645 SW Pacific Hwy
Portland, OR 97223
(503)639-4179 5.6 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.