St Paul Lutheran School
- St. Paul Lutheran Church and School is a ChristCare Group Congregation which offers small groups in which members and non-members can study the Word and become part of a community of care with Christ at the center.
- St. Paul Congregation seeks to teach children the love of Jesus, Offer every generation the hope and joy of forgivness, Open our doors to all who seek a place of peace.
- News regarding school closures is carried on all radio and TV stations starting early in the morning, giving school closures, late starts, and the status of any afternoon sessions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Molalla Grades: PK-12 | 208 students
16975 S Highway 211
Molalla, OR 97038
(503)829-5575 21.5 PK-12
- Oregon City Grades: NS-12 | 245 students
19575 Sebastian Way
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503)655-5961 13.9 NS-12
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 78 students
11695 SW Park Way
Portland, OR 97225
(503)643-9010 9.9 PK-K
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
12645 SW Pacific Hwy
Portland, OR 97223
(503)639-4179 5.6 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.