Cedar Hills Kindergarten & Preschool
- When your child walks into our school, they are free to explore and create in classrooms that are alive with possibility.
- Our highly qualified teachers work with parents to provide a program that allows children to grow physically and intellectually.
- We provide an experience that nurtures core values such as kindness, friendship and compassion.
- Creative opportunities in the classroom, garden and playground inspire young spirits.
- We bring together teachers, parents and children in a unique cooperative learning environment.
- This connection and sense of community gives little learners the security they need to stretch their wings and experience the joy and wonder of childhood.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.