Cedar Hills Kindergarten & Preschool
- When your child walks into our school, they are free to explore and create in classrooms that are alive with possibility.
- Our highly qualified teachers work with parents to provide a program that allows children to grow physically and intellectually.
- We provide an experience that nurtures core values such as kindness, friendship and compassion.
- Creative opportunities in the classroom, garden and playground inspire young spirits.
- We bring together teachers, parents and children in a unique cooperative learning environment.
- This connection and sense of community gives little learners the security they need to stretch their wings and experience the joy and wonder of childhood.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.