Cedar Hills Kindergarten & Preschool
- When your child walks into our school, they are free to explore and create in classrooms that are alive with possibility.
- Our highly qualified teachers work with parents to provide a program that allows children to grow physically and intellectually.
- We provide an experience that nurtures core values such as kindness, friendship and compassion.
- Creative opportunities in the classroom, garden and playground inspire young spirits.
- We bring together teachers, parents and children in a unique cooperative learning environment.
- This connection and sense of community gives little learners the security they need to stretch their wings and experience the joy and wonder of childhood.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Cedar Hills Kindergarten & Preschool also viewed these schools: St Paul Lutheran School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.