Cedar Hills Kindergarten & Preschool
- When your child walks into our school, they are free to explore and create in classrooms that are alive with possibility.
- Our highly qualified teachers work with parents to provide a program that allows children to grow physically and intellectually.
- We provide an experience that nurtures core values such as kindness, friendship and compassion.
- Creative opportunities in the classroom, garden and playground inspire young spirits.
- We bring together teachers, parents and children in a unique cooperative learning environment.
- This connection and sense of community gives little learners the security they need to stretch their wings and experience the joy and wonder of childhood.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Cedar Hills Kindergarten & Preschool also viewed these schools: St Paul Lutheran School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017