Mannahouse Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (503) 252-5207
Mannahouse Christian Academy offers an accredited education for students in preschool through 12th grade.
Our goal is to partner with parents to equip students for life achievement through academic preparation, character development, spiritual maturity, and a broad exposure to life and vocational opportunities in a supportive Christian environment.
We offer courses such as AP and Career Technical Education for the advanced student along with supportive teachers and staff assisting those students that might need some additional help.
Mannahouse Christian Academy is an excellent choice for today's Christian family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art, AP Biology, AP Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Physics|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary depending half day, full day or extended care in preschool. Tuition also varies from Kinder through 12th grade. Please check our website or call for accurate information. Financial Aid is also available.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama Club, Homework Club, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
AP Art, Art Classes, Band and Choir, Music Class, orchestra, Voice Lessons, Worship Team
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- At Mannahouse Christian Academy your child is educated academically and empowered spiritually.
- Small class sizes provide meaningful social opportunities and encourage close friendships.
- At Mannahouse Christian Academy your child will NEVER be lost in a crowd: teachers relate to students as individuals and make an effort to meet their academic, spiritual, social and emotional needs.
- Mannahouse Christian Academy offers a high standard of education and students regularly score above grade level on yearly tests.
- Mannahouse Christian Academy offers opportunities for after-school programs such as: basketball, volleyball, soccer, track, cheer leading, elementary worship team, band & orchestra, Christian Students United and a variety of other special interest clubs.
- At Mannahouse Christian Academy our students are challenged to develop compassion and a heart for serving at both their church and local community.
- Mannahouse Christian Academy seeks to develop godly character and deeper faith.
- Because Mannahouse Christian Academy has no tolerance for profanity, drugs, alcohol and other negative distractions, students learn in a healthy environment with less negative peer pressure.
- Students from diverse backgrounds and ethnicity choose Mannahouse Christian Academy because we value what each individual brings to our school.
- Mannahouse Christian Academy students benefit from more in class teacher instruction hours than the public school system, which means less time spent at home doing classroom work.
- Some of the best gifts you can give to your children are a foundation in Christ, values based on biblical principles and a quality education.This is why Mannahouse Christian Academy partners with parents to raise up the next generation. We are an excellent choice for your family!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 107 students
17800 Se Main St
Portland, OR 97233
(503) 761-1136 4.9 PK-8
- Portland Grades: K-4 | 131 students
3710 N Mississippi Ave
Portland, OR 97227
(503) 288-5813 5.3 K-4
My daughter is currently in 1st grade and has been attending the school since preschool. We love the teachers and all the effort the school puts into making it a great school environment!
- Posted by Parent - Claire
Absolutely love this school. It has such a young, vibrant, and relevant vibe. The student plain is super diverse, yet everyone comes together to celebrate and encourage each other. There's just a feeling of love here that you don't get at a public school. The teachers also make education, especially STEM, top priority.
- Posted by Parent - JDM
Use this hub to help you manage your children's private school education during the pandemic.
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.