Portland Christian Elementary School
Portland Christian Elementary School Photo #3 - Birds eye view of preschool and elementary playground and school buildings in the background
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) for 2-1/2 to 5 year olds -- Oregon Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) 5 star rating confirming excellence in care and educational results
- Elementary School - K to 5th grade Founded in faith. Fully accredited. Dedicated faculty
- Full and half day preschool, full day kindergarten, before and after school care, summer programs
- Specialist classes in Spanish, Computer Science, PE, Library, Art, Music, and Band
- Weekly chapels, scripture memorization, focused monthly character trait, missions activities - all to help students grow in faith and Christian character
- Sports teams for boys and girls - volleyball, basketball, baseball
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade level. To see current rates, visit our website at: https://www.pcschools.org/apps/pages/Your-Education-Investment-Elementary|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Chess Program, Engineering FUNdamentals using LEGO, Folk Dance Class, Mad Science, Peer Ministry (Leadership Team), Pre-Engineering Using LEGO
- Portland Christian Schools is independent, non-denominational, and fully accredited.
- Our teaching is Biblically based, and our teachers highly educated, credentialed and dedicated to helping students flourish.
- At PC, students can be part of the same caring community from preschool through high school education (Portland Christian Jr/Sr High School).
- Financial aid is available for qualifying families.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: NS-8 | 99 students
2505 Ne 102nd Ave
Portland, OR 97220
(503)254-1431 2.2 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.