Portland Christian Elementary School
Portland Christian Elementary School Photo #2 - Birds eye view of preschool and elementary playground and school buildings in the background
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) for 2-1/2 to 5 year olds -- Oregon Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) 5 star rating confirming excellence in care and educational results
- Elementary School - K to 5th grade Founded in faith. Fully accredited. Dedicated faculty
- Full and half day preschool, full day kindergarten, before and after school care, summer programs
- Specialist classes in Spanish, Computer Science, PE, Library, Art, Music, and Band
- Weekly chapels, scripture memorization, focused monthly character trait, missions activities - all to help students grow in faith and Christian character
- Sports teams for boys and girls - volleyball, basketball, baseball
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade level. To see current rates, visit our website at: https://www.pcschools.org/apps/pages/Your-Education-Investment-Elementary|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Chess Program, Engineering FUNdamentals using LEGO, Folk Dance Class, Mad Science, Peer Ministry (Leadership Team), Pre-Engineering Using LEGO
- Portland Christian Schools is independent, non-denominational, and fully accredited.
- Our teaching is Biblically based, and our teachers highly educated, credentialed and dedicated to helping students flourish.
- At PC, students can be part of the same caring community from preschool through high school education (Portland Christian Jr./Sr. High School).
- Financial aid is available for qualifying families.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: NS-12 | 422 students
9200 Ne Fremont St
Portland, OR 97220
(503)252-5207 2.9 NS-12
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 99 students
2505 Ne 102nd Ave
Portland, OR 97220
(503)254-1431 2.2 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.