Portland Christian Elementary School
Portland Christian Elementary School Photo #2 - Birds eye view of preschool and elementary playground and school buildings in the background
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) for 2-1/2 to 5 year olds -- Oregon Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) 5 star rating confirming excellence in care and educational results
- Elementary School - K to 5th grade Founded in faith. Fully accredited. Dedicated faculty
- Full and half day preschool, full day kindergarten, before and after school care, summer programs
- Specialist classes in Spanish, Computer Science, PE, Library, Art, Music, and Band
- Weekly chapels, scripture memorization, focused monthly character trait, missions activities - all to help students grow in faith and Christian character
- Sports teams for boys and girls - volleyball, basketball, baseball
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade level. To see current rates, visit our website at: https://www.pcschools.org/apps/pages/Your-Education-Investment-Elementary|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Chess Program, Engineering FUNdamentals using LEGO, Folk Dance Class, Mad Science, Peer Ministry (Leadership Team), Pre-Engineering Using LEGO
- Portland Christian Schools is independent, non-denominational, and fully accredited.
- Our teaching is Biblically based, and our teachers highly educated, credentialed and dedicated to helping students flourish.
- At PC, students can be part of the same caring community from preschool through high school education (Portland Christian Jr/Sr High School).
- Financial aid is available for qualifying families.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: NS-12 | 422 students
9200 Ne Fremont St
Portland, OR 97220
(503)252-5207 2.9 NS-12
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 99 students
2505 Ne 102nd Ave
Portland, OR 97220
(503)254-1431 2.2 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sooner or later you ought to consider a single-sex school as opposed to a traditional coeducational school. Why? For several reasons.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.