Portland Adventist Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 155 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,300
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Portland Adventist Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
Academics and Faculty
A prerequisite to classroom attendance includes dress that reflect standards of excellence: modesty, simplicity, cleanliness and safety.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Club, Honor Society, Mission Trips, Praise & Worship Band, Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica, Worship Committee
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Hand Bells, String Orchestgra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Rock Climbing Club
- All potential students are required to complete an online application. Once the application, application fee and three references are received, they are reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Upon acceptance by the committee, a letter is sent to the student with information on the remainder of the enrollment process. Call 971-351-8984 for information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Portland Adventist Academy cost?
Portland Adventist Academy's tuition is approximately $12,300 for private students and $450 for summer students.
Does Portland Adventist Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Portland Adventist Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Portland Adventist Academy offer?
Portland Adventist Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Portland Adventist Academy's ranking?
Portland Adventist Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Portland Adventist Academy?
The application deadline for Portland Adventist Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Portland Adventist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards