La Sierra Academy
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 547 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
ACTions Drama Team, Green Team, National Honor Society, REVIVE Spiritual Life Team, SALSA - Student Association, STEAM Lab
Arts and Music Programs:
Delta Mu, Praise Teams, Wind Ensemble
- As a Seventh-day Adventist TK-12 college preparatory school, La Sierra Academy serves students from diverse backgrounds by providing the learning opportunities and skills needed to contribute to society, to prepare for life's work, and to flourish spiritually.
- The aim of Seventh-day Adventist education at La Sierra Academy is to provide a safe environment in which Christ-centered instruction results in the experience of redemption and the transformation of character. The program is founded on this spiritual goal which permeates all aspects of the program as it endeavors to meet the mental, physical, and social needs of the student body.
- Our main goal is to provide a rich Christian education to our students and families. Our teachers are among the finest because they care for each child and family in their room.
- The school's curriculum is balanced focusing on the complete child - spiritually, academically, socially, physically, and emotionally.
Endorse La Sierra Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards