Grace Christian Academy
5.00 (6 reviews)
- Grace Christian Academy is fully accreditied through WASC and is accepting applications for toddlers through first grade. Grace Christian Academy has a low student-teacher ratio and warm, caring teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$595|
|Tuition Notes||For toddlers and preschoolers, the tuition is determined by the number of days attending.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Charlene Owens|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Grace Christian Preschool is an academic and developmental preschool specializing in preparing children for Kindergarten. We offer a carefully supervised and balanced program for toddlers through age 4. We believe that children learn best in a warm and nurturing atmosphere. We use the highly successful A Beka Book Curriculum which includes instruction in Bible, Reading Readiness, Phonics, Handwriting, Numbers, Safety, Manners, Character Development, Arts & Crafts, and Music. We will also work extensively on gross and fine motor skills.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
3532 Monroe St
Riverside, CA 92504
(951)687-0077 10.4 PK-12
- Chino Grades: PK-12 | 29 students
14132 San Antonio Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
(909)597-0409 10.9 PK-12
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: 11-12 | 39 students
8520 Archibald Ave. Bldg. #20
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)294-6001 17.2 11-12
Grace Christian Academy is a loving and nurturing School, filled with the love of the LORD! I am blessed to work collaboratively with an amazing group of Godly women who pray continuously for the children, and whom have dedicated their lives to work of Jesus Christ. The many years of experience coupled with academic excellence, defines the school's testimony. A California licensed preschool has been added to the ministry. Students in the JHS and HS compete in sport activities, and upper elementary student join them in competing in Fine Arts. The student excel, taking first and second place in Math, Science, Bible, Spelling and Language. It is with great pleasure that I recommend Grace Christian Academy for your child's learning experience.
- Posted by Teacher - marjo
Wonderful school, wonderful staff. The administration is well organized and helpful. We have two children at GCA and they're very happy.
- Posted by Parent - willd
This is a wonderful Christian School that has given my 6 year old son a really great foundation for Education and Bible learning!! We are blessed to have found this school and that our son can go there!
- Posted by Parent - julie
Grace Christian Academy is a great school that teaches Biblical Principals! The teachers and staff are very warm and friendly and amazing with the kids!!
- Posted by Parent - twobe
This is a really great school and my son has received the best foundation during his Kindergarten year! We will definitely be keeping him in this school. The Abeka program is wonderful. Teachers and staff are awesome!
- Posted by Parent - saved
We put our child in Grace Christian Academy 4 years ago in Kindergarten and it was the best choice. Our child has excelled academically and grown in social skills. The teachers and staff at the school are wonderful and care greatly for each student. Both my husband & I commute to work and feel secure in the knowlegde that should there be a natural disaster, our child will be taken care of until we can be there, even if that means the next day. Knowing our child is receiving a quality education, our values & beliefs are reinforced in a safe environment is a big relief.
- Posted by Parent - hubee
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.