Operation New Hope High School
Operation New Hope in partnership with John Muir Charter Schools, provides an education evironoment with the support of Lifestyle Management, Life skills workshops, and our Workforce Program.
A true holistic approach Education, Case management, and Work experience.
Operation New Hope is a partner of the San Bernadino County Workforce Development Department (W.I.B.), Probation, Parole, Urban Conservation Corps, Sunrise Ford, and several other Community Based Organizations..
- School Type: Vocational/Technical School
- Grades: 11-12
- Students: 39 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
IEP specialist and psych/counselor on sight
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Serves the poor in spirit by creating a place where one does not feel judged or accused but accepted. It is our goal to provide life skills which brings balance into the lives touched by this program. The end result is a lifestyle rooted in personal responsiblity.
Endorse Operation New Hope High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.