Operation New Hope High School
- Operation New Hope in partnership with John Muir Charter Schools, provides an education evironoment with the support of Lifestyle Management, Life skills workshops, and our Workforce Program.
- A true holistic approach Education, Case management, and Work experience.
- Operation New Hope is a partner of the San Bernadino County Workforce Development Department (W.I.B.), Probation, Parole, Urban Conservation Corps, Sunrise Ford, and several other Community Based Organizations..
|School Type||Vocational/Technical School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEP specialist and psych/counselor on sight|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Robert Vandenakker|
- Serves the poor in spirit by creating a place where one does not feel judged or accused but accepted. It is our goal to provide life skills which brings balance into the lives touched by this program. The end result is a lifestyle rooted in personal responsiblity.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: 7-12 | 22 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(877)226-2399 1.6 7-12
- Riverside Grades: NS-12 | 674 students
4900 Golden Ave
Riverside, CA 92505
(951)351-1445 13.8 NS-12
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-2804 2.4 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.