Rancho Cucamonga KinderCare
Welcome to our family at Foothill KinderCare. Our staff is passionate about education and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average of seven years experience in early childhood and education.
Together we have over 150 years experience in making a difference and educating children! Twice a year our teachers go true a full day of trainings to ensure they stay updated on all the latest researches in early childhood.
at the end of the day, the true key to our teacher's success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Foothill KinderCare Center in Rancho Cucamonga. We are so excited to have you join our family here at KinderCare. We believe in developing the whole child with emphasizing on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Foothill KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent considers us to be an extension of their family (their village!). you child will not only have a safe, secure , and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Education and development are important, but we know that nothing
matters more than the safety, security and health of your child.
That's why protection and preparedness are critical considerations
in everything we do at our KinderCare child day care center.
Every staff in our center is first aid CPR certified. In our center sanitation is very big part of our operation! We have more than 29 years of experience ensuring that every child is happy and healthy. Our opening and closing safety daily checklist helps us to prevent accident or injuries from happening.
We practice our evacuation and fire drill on monthly bases to help children be prepared for emergency situation.
Our vans and buses used for transportation all are designed with the safety and security of children in mind. Although scraped knees are a part of growing up, you can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- San Bernadino County, Kids n Care, Pomona Unified District, NACCRRA
Endorse Rancho Cucamonga KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?