Top California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2037 top religiously affiliated private schools in California (52% of all schools), serving 437,141 students.
St Jeanne De Lestonnac School Photo - Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School prepares youth and young adults of faith who are leaders at the service of others. We strive to educate the whole person through a program marked by academic rigor in an environment that fosters the responsible exercise of personal liberty, a sense of the wider community, and active compassion for others.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - In 2003 the United States Department of Education awarded CLS the "No Child Left Behind" Blue Ribbon award. In 2006 the school was accredited by WASC.
Villanova Preparatory School Photo - In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
Alta Loma Christian School Photo - 21st century skills. 1st century faith. Alta Loma Christian School.
Western Christian Academy Photo - WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Calvary Christian Academy Photo - CCA's cheer team performs at local events as well as competing around the state and country.
Top California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 51 Schools8,963 Students48.00% Minority
- 153 Schools20,658 Students53.35% Minority
- 6 Schools915 Students26.46% Minority
- 13 Schools4,029 Students31.45% Minority
- 523 Schools95,381 Students34.82% Minority
- 10 Schools1,815 Students59.48% Minority
- 6 Schools518 Students57.09% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23.03% Minority
- 9 Schools1,799 Students64.95% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100.00% Minority
- 34 Schools8,895 Students25.34% Minority
- 35 Schools5,480 Students39.55% Minority
- 6 Schools2,024 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students18.18% Minority
- 33 Schools4,633 Students54.10% Minority
- 93 Schools17,510 Students5.18% Minority
- 89 Schools16,618 Students37.90% Minority
- 8 Schools980 Students30.88% Minority
- 23 Schools1,944 Students55.10% Minority
- 54 Schools8,688 Students28.22% Minority
- 9 Schools1,486 Students27.17% Minority
- 43 Schools2,727 Students66.50% Minority
- 27 Schools4,389 Students39.02% Minority
- 683 Schools214,454 Students54.76% Minority
- 108 Schools11,717 Students59.57% Minority
- 14 Schools1,034 Students28.07% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.