Top California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2014 top religiously affiliated private schools in California (52% of all schools), serving 438,524 students.
Alta Loma Christian School Photo - 21st century skills. 1st century faith. Alta Loma Christian School.
Calvary Christian Academy Photo - CCA's cheer team performs at local events as well as competing around the state and country.
Western Christian Academy Photo - WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Villanova Preparatory School Photo - In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
St Jeanne De Lestonnac School Photo - Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School prepares youth and young adults of faith who are leaders at the service of others. We strive to educate the whole person through a program marked by academic rigor in an environment that fosters the responsible exercise of personal liberty, a sense of the wider community, and active compassion for others.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - In 2003 the United States Department of Education awarded CLS the "No Child Left Behind" Blue Ribbon award. In 2006 the school was accredited by WASC.
Capistrano Valley Christian Schools Photo - Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
Top California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 48 Schools8,502 Students46.87% Minority
- 146 Schools19,463 Students53.75% Minority
- 6 Schools915 Students26.46% Minority
- 13 Schools4,104 Students31.45% Minority
- 518 Schools99,955 Students34.73% Minority
- 10 Schools1,815 Students59.48% Minority
- 6 Schools518 Students57.09% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23.03% Minority
- 8 Schools1,599 Students64.72% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100.00% Minority
- 33 Schools8,625 Students21.68% Minority
- 35 Schools5,480 Students39.55% Minority
- 6 Schools2,024 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students18.18% Minority
- 33 Schools4,633 Students54.10% Minority
- 93 Schools17,490 Students5.18% Minority
- 88 Schools16,594 Students38.08% Minority
- 7 Schools402 Students30.88% Minority
- 23 Schools1,944 Students55.10% Minority
- 55 Schools8,846 Students28.71% Minority
- 9 Schools1,486 Students27.17% Minority
- 41 Schools2,632 Students65.74% Minority
- 26 Schools4,371 Students38.89% Minority
- 683 Schools213,905 Students54.76% Minority
- 107 Schools11,723 Students59.65% Minority
- 13 Schools1,014 Students28.28% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.