Top California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1948 top religiously affiliated private schools in California (52% of all schools), serving 433,798 students.
Calvary Christian Academy Photo - All Middle and High school academic classes intergrate technology to enhance learning. Our Middle and Upper school students have their own Chromebooks to access course content and to colaborate with teachers and peers. Technology is in place to keep content safe. Our Preschool 4 year olds through 5th Grade classrooms use our Mobil Chromebook carts.
Capistrano Valley Christian Schools Photo - Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
Heights Christian Schools - San Juan Capistrano Preschool Photo - We have a beautiful campus located across the 5 freeway from the San Juan Capistrano Mission in the city of San Juan Capistrano! Heights Christian Schools services over 3,000 families at our 6 campuses!
Villanova Preparatory School Photo - In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
Incarnation Parish School Photo - We partner with parents to create learning experiences where students will grow in faith, achieve excellence, and thrive in a loving community.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - In 2003 the United States Department of Education awarded CLS the "No Child Left Behind" Blue Ribbon award. In 2006 the school was accredited by WASC.
Top California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students55.38% Minority
- 46 Schools8,232 Students47.01% Minority
- 140 Schools19,082 Students54.14% Minority
- 6 Schools666 Students26.46% Minority
- 13 Schools4,118 Students31.45% Minority
- 495 Schools99,672 Students34.44% Minority
- 10 Schools1,815 Students59.48% Minority
- 4 Schools338 Students82.64% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23.03% Minority
- 8 Schools1,599 Students64.72% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100.00% Minority
- 32 Schools8,487 Students21.42% Minority
- 34 Schools5,495 Students39.41% Minority
- 6 Schools2,027 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools299 Students18.18% Minority
- 32 Schools4,832 Students54.86% Minority
- 93 Schools17,492 Students5.18% Minority
- 87 Schools16,607 Students38.23% Minority
- 5 Schools368 Students34.21% Minority
- 22 Schools1,845 Students52.58% Minority
- 46 Schools7,339 Students27.05% Minority
- 8 Schools1,397 Students26.97% Minority
- 35 Schools2,235 Students63.16% Minority
- 25 Schools4,337 Students38.57% Minority
- 674 Schools212,603 Students54.68% Minority
- 106 Schools11,415 Students59.55% Minority
- 13 Schools983 Students28.28% Minority
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.