Top California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2040 top religiously affiliated private schools in California (52% of all schools), serving 437,500 students.
Capistrano Valley Christian Schools Photo - Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
Grace Harbor Church & School Photo - The large playground area at Grace Harbor allows the children to enjoy recess and PE times with plenty of outdoor activities.
Alta Loma Christian School Photo - 21st century skills. 1st century faith. Alta Loma Christian School.
Calvary Christian Academy Photo - CCA's cheer team performs at local events as well as competing around the state and country.
Christ Lutheran School Photo - In 2003 the United States Department of Education awarded CLS the "No Child Left Behind" Blue Ribbon award. In 2006 the school was accredited by WASC.
Villanova Preparatory School Photo - In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
Western Christian Academy Photo - WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Incarnation Parish School Photo - We partner with parents to create learning experiences where students will grow in faith, achieve excellence, and thrive in a loving community.
Top California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 51 Schools8,963 Students48.00% Minority
- 153 Schools20,665 Students53.35% Minority
- 6 Schools915 Students26.46% Minority
- 13 Schools4,078 Students31.45% Minority
- 524 Schools95,743 Students34.83% Minority
- 10 Schools1,815 Students59.48% Minority
- 6 Schools518 Students57.09% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23.03% Minority
- 9 Schools1,799 Students64.95% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100.00% Minority
- 34 Schools8,895 Students25.34% Minority
- 35 Schools5,480 Students39.55% Minority
- 6 Schools2,024 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students18.18% Minority
- 33 Schools4,633 Students54.10% Minority
- 93 Schools17,430 Students5.18% Minority
- 90 Schools16,756 Students38.40% Minority
- 8 Schools980 Students30.88% Minority
- 23 Schools1,944 Students55.10% Minority
- 54 Schools8,688 Students28.22% Minority
- 9 Schools1,486 Students27.17% Minority
- 43 Schools2,727 Students66.50% Minority
- 27 Schools4,389 Students39.02% Minority
- 683 Schools214,263 Students54.76% Minority
- 108 Schools11,717 Students59.57% Minority
- 15 Schools1,108 Students26.44% Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.