Top California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1960 top religiously affiliated private schools in California (52% of all schools), serving 435,055 students.
Villanova Preparatory School Photo - In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
Maranatha High School Photo - Our complete Weight Room and Athletic Training Center is used year round by all our sports.
Heights Christian Schools - San Juan Capistrano Preschool Photo - Our Staff is made up of educated, Christian, fun, caring and amazing teachers who love what they do!
Incarnation Parish School Photo - We partner with parents to create learning experiences where students will grow in faith, achieve excellence, and thrive in a loving community.
Calvary Christian Academy Photo - CCA is founded on three pillars which are Servant Leadership, Superior Academics, and Simply Jesus.
Top California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools332 Students55.38% Minority
- 46 Schools8,232 Students47.01% Minority
- 140 Schools19,082 Students54.14% Minority
- 6 Schools666 Students26.46% Minority
- 13 Schools4,117 Students31.45% Minority
- 499 Schools99,906 Students34.49% Minority
- 10 Schools1,815 Students59.48% Minority
- 5 Schools505 Students54.94% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23.03% Minority
- 8 Schools1,599 Students64.72% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100.00% Minority
- 32 Schools8,487 Students21.42% Minority
- 34 Schools5,474 Students39.41% Minority
- 6 Schools2,027 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students18.18% Minority
- 32 Schools4,655 Students54.86% Minority
- 93 Schools17,492 Students5.18% Minority
- 87 Schools16,623 Students38.23% Minority
- 5 Schools368 Students34.21% Minority
- 22 Schools1,845 Students52.58% Minority
- 47 Schools7,415 Students27.32% Minority
- 8 Schools1,397 Students26.97% Minority
- 36 Schools2,349 Students64.69% Minority
- 25 Schools4,337 Students38.57% Minority
- 679 Schools213,323 Students54.74% Minority
- 106 Schools11,542 Students59.55% Minority
- 13 Schools983 Students28.28% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.