California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 2050 religiously affiliated private schools in California (52% of all schools), serving 441,162 students.
The large playground area at Grace Harbor allows the children to enjoy recess and PE times with plenty of outdoor activities.
In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
The mission of Trinity Classical Academy is to offer a challenging education grounded in the Christian faith and the Classical tradition to produce young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose, and courage.
We have a beautiful campus located across the 5 freeway from the San Juan Capistrano Mission in the city of San Juan Capistrano! Heights Christian Schools services over 3,000 families at our 6 campuses!
California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 51 Schools8,890 Students48.00% Minority
- 153 Schools20,808 Students53.35% Minority
- 9 Schools1,491 Students34.84% Minority
- 12 Schools3,976 Students31.45% Minority
- 522 Schools95,193 Students34.89% Minority
- 11 Schools1,887 Students59.62% Minority
- 6 Schools518 Students57.09% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23.03% Minority
- 9 Schools1,799 Students64.95% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100.00% Minority
- 34 Schools9,064 Students25.34% Minority
- 37 Schools5,741 Students38.49% Minority
- 6 Schools2,024 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students18.18% Minority
- 34 Schools5,037 Students48.59% Minority
- 92 Schools17,115 Students5.18% Minority
- 91 Schools17,177 Students38.44% Minority
- 8 Schools980 Students30.88% Minority
- 23 Schools1,944 Students55.10% Minority
- 55 Schools9,394 Students28.07% Minority
- 9 Schools1,486 Students27.17% Minority
- 43 Schools2,727 Students66.50% Minority
- 28 Schools4,585 Students38.24% Minority
- 687 Schools215,962 Students54.97% Minority
- 108 Schools11,806 Students59.57% Minority
- 15 Schools1,074 Students26.44% Minority
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.