Top California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2041 top religiously affiliated private schools in California (52% of all schools), serving 438,762 students.
Capistrano Valley Christian Schools Photo - Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
Villanova Preparatory School Photo - In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
Alta Loma Christian School Photo - 21st century skills. 1st century faith. Alta Loma Christian School.
Western Christian Academy Photo - WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Grace Harbor Church & School Photo - The large playground area at Grace Harbor allows the children to enjoy recess and PE times with plenty of outdoor activities.
Calvary Christian Academy Photo - CCA's cheer team performs at local events as well as competing around the state and country.
Top California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 51 Schools8,890 Students48.00% Minority
- 153 Schools20,634 Students53.35% Minority
- 6 Schools915 Students26.46% Minority
- 13 Schools4,078 Students31.45% Minority
- 524 Schools95,864 Students34.83% Minority
- 10 Schools1,815 Students59.48% Minority
- 6 Schools518 Students57.09% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23.03% Minority
- 9 Schools1,799 Students64.95% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100.00% Minority
- 34 Schools9,024 Students25.34% Minority
- 35 Schools5,535 Students39.55% Minority
- 6 Schools2,024 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students18.18% Minority
- 33 Schools4,633 Students54.10% Minority
- 92 Schools17,215 Students5.18% Minority
- 90 Schools16,853 Students38.40% Minority
- 8 Schools980 Students30.88% Minority
- 23 Schools1,944 Students55.10% Minority
- 56 Schools9,662 Students28.32% Minority
- 9 Schools1,486 Students27.17% Minority
- 43 Schools2,727 Students66.50% Minority
- 27 Schools4,448 Students39.02% Minority
- 683 Schools214,429 Students54.88% Minority
- 108 Schools11,717 Students59.57% Minority
- 15 Schools1,088 Students26.44% Minority
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.