California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 2087 religiously affiliated private schools in California (53% of all schools), serving 445,235 students.
Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
The large playground area at Grace Harbor allows the children to enjoy recess and PE times with plenty of outdoor activities.
In 2003 the United States Department of Education awarded CLS the 'No Child Left Behind' Blue Ribbon award. In 2006 the school was accredited by WASC.
Established in 1882 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, OLP has been educating the next generation of women leaders and innovators for more than 134 years.
Our church steeple stands tall above the campus of St. Pius V Catholic School. Students attend monthly Mass, sacraments, and prayer services in our beautiful church.
Children at St. Paul's enjoy a safe, secure, and comfortable environment to learn and play with Christian classmates where Christian love, respect, personal responsibility are standard.
California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 58 Schools8,915 Students40% Minority
- 160 Schools18,414 Students49% Minority
- 8 Schools1,147 Students29% Minority
- 9 Schools2,118 Students19% Minority
- 568 Schools108,609 Students35% Minority
- 13 Schools2,048 Students47% Minority
- 5 Schools525 Students64% Minority
- 2 Schools242 Students99% Minority
- 11 Schools2,035 Students58% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100% Minority
- 34 Schools9,151 Students35% Minority
- 36 Schools5,245 Students37% Minority
- 6 Schools1,574 Students27% Minority
- 4 Schools302 Students14% Minority
- 32 Schools4,222 Students57% Minority
- 88 Schools16,822 Students17% Minority
- 92 Schools17,713 Students35% Minority
- 8 Schools775 Students25% Minority
- 21 Schools2,031 Students46% Minority
- 40 Schools5,963 Students34% Minority
- 13 Schools2,114 Students23% Minority
- 41 Schools2,454 Students61% Minority
- 24 Schools2,860 Students47% Minority
- 690 Schools217,299 Students54% Minority
- 108 Schools11,557 Students53% Minority
- 15 Schools1,090 Students38% Minority
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.