California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1981 religiously affiliated private schools in California (53% of all schools), serving 437,649 students.
Established in 1882 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, OLP has been educating the next generation of women leaders and innovators for more than 134 years.
In 2003 the United States Department of Education awarded CLS the 'No Child Left Behind' Blue Ribbon award. In 2006 the school was accredited by WASC.
Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
Nestled in the heart of Atwater Village, Holy Trinity school is proudly celebrating 68 years of excellence!
The Alumni Garden is a patio surrounded by triangular glass installations that list every graduate of Servite by class year. It is a gathering place for alumni reunions, socials and sharing Servite memories.
California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 50 Schools7,678 Students37% Minority
- 146 Schools16,634 Students46% Minority
- 8 Schools1,118 Students34% Minority
- 8 Schools1,708 Students25% Minority
- 528 Schools108,357 Students35% Minority
- 11 Schools1,982 Students47% Minority
- 5 Schools525 Students64% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students94% Minority
- 10 Schools1,920 Students59% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100% Minority
- 32 Schools8,993 Students35% Minority
- 33 Schools5,080 Students37% Minority
- 5 Schools1,368 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools302 Students14% Minority
- 28 Schools4,175 Students57% Minority
- 86 Schools16,366 Students12% Minority
- 88 Schools17,442 Students34% Minority
- 8 Schools775 Students25% Minority
- 21 Schools2,031 Students46% Minority
- 36 Schools5,844 Students33% Minority
- 13 Schools2,114 Students23% Minority
- 38 Schools2,398 Students61% Minority
- 23 Schools2,673 Students47% Minority
- 680 Schools215,479 Students54% Minority
- 103 Schools11,537 Students53% Minority
- 15 Schools1,076 Students38% Minority
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.