California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1984 religiously affiliated private schools in California (53% of all schools), serving 438,070 students.
Established in 1882 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, OLP has been educating the next generation of women leaders and innovators for more than 134 years.
Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
In 2003 the United States Department of Education awarded CLS the 'No Child Left Behind' Blue Ribbon award. In 2006 the school was accredited by WASC.
Nestled in the heart of Atwater Village, Holy Trinity school is proudly celebrating 68 years of excellence!
The large playground area at Grace Harbor allows the children to enjoy recess and PE times with plenty of outdoor activities.
California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 51 Schools7,877 Students37% Minority
- 147 Schools17,964 Students49% Minority
- 8 Schools1,118 Students34% Minority
- 8 Schools1,708 Students25% Minority
- 528 Schools106,855 Students34% Minority
- 11 Schools1,982 Students47% Minority
- 5 Schools525 Students64% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students94% Minority
- 10 Schools1,920 Students59% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100% Minority
- 32 Schools9,022 Students35% Minority
- 33 Schools5,080 Students37% Minority
- 5 Schools1,368 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools302 Students14% Minority
- 28 Schools4,174 Students57% Minority
- 86 Schools16,391 Students12% Minority
- 89 Schools17,500 Students34% Minority
- 8 Schools775 Students25% Minority
- 21 Schools2,031 Students46% Minority
- 36 Schools5,844 Students33% Minority
- 13 Schools2,114 Students23% Minority
- 38 Schools2,377 Students61% Minority
- 23 Schools2,673 Students47% Minority
- 680 Schools215,783 Students54% Minority
- 103 Schools11,537 Students53% Minority
- 15 Schools1,076 Students38% Minority
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.