Top California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1991 top religiously affiliated private schools in California (51% of all schools), serving 446,831 students.
Maranatha High School Photo - The first stop on your visit to Maranatha High School's beautiful 9-acre campus is the Student Center which houses the Minuteman Cafe, several classrooms, and administrative offices.
Calvary Christian Academy Photo - CCA is founded on three pillars which are Servant Leadership, Superior Academics, and Simply Jesus.
Villanova Preparatory School Photo - In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
Capistrano Valley Christian Schools Photo - Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
Top California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 22 Schools5,231 Students34.62% Minority
- 51 Schools7,604 Students44.95% Minority
- 141 Schools17,812 Students53.24% Minority
- 5 Schools836 Students23.34% Minority
- 12 Schools4,035 Students31.04% Minority
- 523 Schools104,142 Students36.71% Minority
- 10 Schools1,725 Students68.20% Minority
- 4 Schools287 Students37.50% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students91.49% Minority
- 8 Schools1,765 Students35.84% Minority
- 2 Schools127 Students100.00% Minority
- 37 Schools11,319 Students19.89% Minority
- 28 Schools5,306 Students40.42% Minority
- 6 Schools2,027 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools299 Students18.18% Minority
- 33 Schools4,552 Students61.56% Minority
- 93 Schools17,539 Students6.65% Minority
- 82 Schools14,381 Students41.75% Minority
- 7 Schools590 Students15.19% Minority
- 24 Schools2,159 Students51.02% Minority
- 43 Schools7,556 Students23.49% Minority
- 10 Schools1,475 Students33.49% Minority
- 34 Schools2,223 Students68.82% Minority
- 27 Schools3,302 Students27.51% Minority
- 673 Schools219,301 Students53.75% Minority
- 98 Schools10,483 Students59.69% Minority
- 12 Schools675 Students30.42% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.