Top California Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2037 top religiously affiliated private schools in California (52% of all schools), serving 441,123 students.
Calvary Christian Academy Photo - CCA's cheer team performs at local events as well as competing around the state and country.
Capistrano Valley Christian Schools Photo - Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
Alta Loma Christian School Photo - 21st century skills. 1st century faith. Alta Loma Christian School.
St Jeanne De Lestonnac School Photo - Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School prepares youth and young adults of faith who are leaders at the service of others. We strive to educate the whole person through a program marked by academic rigor in an environment that fosters the responsible exercise of personal liberty, a sense of the wider community, and active compassion for others.
Villanova Preparatory School Photo - In this supportive environment steeped in Catholic values, students are comfortable taking risks, trying something new and learning more about the individual throughout their Villanova experience.
Western Christian Academy Photo - WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Christ Lutheran School Photo - In 2003 the United States Department of Education awarded CLS the "No Child Left Behind" Blue Ribbon award. In 2006 the school was accredited by WASC.
Incarnation Parish School Photo - We partner with parents to create learning experiences where students will grow in faith, achieve excellence, and thrive in a loving community.
Top California Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 51 Schools8,974 Students48.00% Minority
- 153 Schools20,653 Students53.35% Minority
- 6 Schools915 Students26.46% Minority
- 13 Schools4,029 Students31.45% Minority
- 524 Schools100,281 Students34.82% Minority
- 10 Schools1,815 Students59.48% Minority
- 6 Schools518 Students57.09% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23.03% Minority
- 9 Schools1,799 Students64.95% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students100.00% Minority
- 34 Schools8,895 Students25.34% Minority
- 35 Schools5,480 Students39.55% Minority
- 6 Schools2,024 Students15.70% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students18.18% Minority
- 33 Schools4,633 Students54.10% Minority
- 93 Schools17,510 Students5.18% Minority
- 89 Schools16,593 Students37.90% Minority
- 7 Schools402 Students30.88% Minority
- 23 Schools1,944 Students55.10% Minority
- 54 Schools8,705 Students28.22% Minority
- 9 Schools1,486 Students27.17% Minority
- 43 Schools2,727 Students66.50% Minority
- 27 Schools4,389 Students39.02% Minority
- 683 Schools214,093 Students54.76% Minority
- 108 Schools11,740 Students59.57% Minority
- 14 Schools1,034 Students28.07% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.