Top California Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 74 top school membership associations in California, serving 2424 private schools (61% of all schools) and 523,207 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) (25% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (22% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools).
The Harker School Upper School Photo - Harker's Eagle Buddies program matches upper school students with lower school students for three years. The buddies meet 3 times per year for fun and food!
Futures Academy - Westlake Village Photo - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Futures Academy - San Diego Photo - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Capistrano Valley Christian Schools Photo - Since 1973, Capistrano Valley Christian Schools has been dedicated to providing a high standard of college preparatory education, set within the framework of Christian instruction and example. We desire to prepare students to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our staff is committed to partnering with an extremely supportive school community to offer a truly unique educational experience.
Futures Academy - Cupertino Photo - Futures Academy high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Sacramento Country Day School Photo - Project-based learning and experiential education are hallmarks of Sacramento Country Day School's engaging, student-centered curriculum.
Futures Academy - Woodland Hills Photo - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Laguna Niguel Montessori Center Photo - Learning to read is key to a successful academic career. We make it fun.
Besant Hill School Photo - Besant Hill School is located in picturesque Ojai Valley, California. This unique location, on 520 acres of private land, with breathtaking views in all directions, provides students with serenity as well as amazing local hikes.
Marin Horizon School Photo - Marin Horizon Sschool is a Montessori-inspired pre-K-8th grade independent school in Mill Valley, CA. Please visit our website to find out more: www.marinhorizon.org
Top California Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 77 Schools3,316 Students53.38% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students77.55% Minority
- 12 Schools5,286 Students67.85% Minority
- 24 Schools3,109 Students53.95% Minority
- 162 Schools13,473 Students41.41% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools160 Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,720 Students35.77% Minority
- 15 Schools1,880 Students41.76% Minority
- 465 Schools109,436 Students35.62% Minority
- 17 Schools2,301 Students55.93% Minority
- 13 Schools4,023 Students20.56% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students71.83% Minority
- 2 Schools478 Students57.89% Minority
- 21 Schools5,051 Students13.04% Minority
- 3 Schools740 Students45.58% Minority
- 5 Schools2,132 Students27.19% Minority
- 160 Schools56,186 Students26.52% Minority
- 23 Schools1,431 Students40.18% Minority
- 4 Schools626 Students47.61% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students43.59% Minority
- 22 Schools7,191 Students29.66% Minority
- 4 Schools1,720 Students34.53% Minority
- 3 Schools886 Students30.96% Minority
- 12 Schools3,792 Students28.33% Minority
- 23 Schools4,764 Students22.46% Minority
- 27 Schools4,189 Students37.24% Minority
- 4 Schools524 Students20.58% Minority
- 55 Schools7,871 Students60.51% Minority
- 4 Schools914 Students13.68% Minority
- 15 Schools5,424 Students19.38% Minority
- 1 Schools500 Students33.40% Minority
- 8 Schools806 Students46.85% Minority
- 8 Schools974 Students61.88% Minority
- 8 Schools6,814 Students35.27% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students24.61% Minority
- 2 Schools457 Students44.76% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students77.55% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students44.07% Minority
- 220 Schools27,146 Students36.56% Minority
- 2 Schools889 Students19.65% Minority
- 9 Schools2,577 Students26.42% Minority
- 29 Schools7,759 Students34.25% Minority
- 240 Schools91,184 Students29.46% Minority
- 6 Schools584 Students67.87% Minority
- 3 Schools587 Students60.30% Minority
- 20 Schools1,879 Students45.73% Minority
- 10 Schools2,517 Students61.46% Minority
- 529 Schools173,887 Students55.93% Minority
- 5 Schools224 Students47.56% Minority
- 2 Schools64 Students88.89% Minority
- 2 Schools497 Students81.89% Minority
- 19 Schools4,752 Students40.69% Minority
- 6 Schools1,694 Students20.99% Minority
- 32 Schools4,940 Students32.93% Minority
- 23 Schools4,813 Students42.64% Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students54.52% Minority
- 14 Schools3,337 Students3.85% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students66.25% Minority
- 4 Schools160 Students8.57% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students31.71% Minority
- 40 Schools3,597 Students33.41% Minority
- 87 Schools6,365 Students34.92% Minority
- 138 Schools29,341 Students40.06% Minority
- 347 Schools70,251 Students46.71% Minority
- 99 Schools17,771 Students35.89% Minority
- 6 Schools2,023 Students15.16% Minority
- 10 Schools1,644 Students28.97% Minority
- 55 Schools19,041 Students31.58% Minority
- 16 Schools5,043 Students35.81% Minority
- 1 Schools320 Students3.89% Minority
- 5 Schools1,023 Students17.60% Minority
- 598 Schools193,888 Students37.91% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students10.10% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.