Top California Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 74 top school membership associations in California, serving 2423 private schools (61% of all schools) and 523,115 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) (25% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (22% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools).
Western Christian Academy Photo - WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Futures Academy - Carlsbad Photo - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Futures Academy - Anaheim Hills Photo - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Futures Academy - Westlake Village Photo - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Futures Academy - Mission Viejo Photo - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Laguna Niguel Montessori Center Photo - Learning to read is key to a successful academic career. We make it fun.
Futures Academy - Brentwood Photo - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Top California Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 77 Schools3,316 Students53.38% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students77.55% Minority
- 12 Schools5,286 Students67.85% Minority
- 24 Schools3,109 Students53.95% Minority
- 162 Schools13,473 Students41.41% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools160 Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,720 Students35.77% Minority
- 15 Schools1,880 Students41.76% Minority
- 464 Schools108,605 Students35.61% Minority
- 17 Schools2,301 Students55.93% Minority
- 13 Schools4,023 Students20.56% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students71.83% Minority
- 2 Schools478 Students57.89% Minority
- 21 Schools5,051 Students13.04% Minority
- 3 Schools740 Students45.58% Minority
- 5 Schools2,163 Students27.19% Minority
- 160 Schools56,281 Students26.52% Minority
- 24 Schools1,460 Students39.67% Minority
- 4 Schools626 Students47.61% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students43.59% Minority
- 23 Schools8,344 Students33.19% Minority
- 4 Schools1,720 Students34.53% Minority
- 3 Schools886 Students30.96% Minority
- 13 Schools4,041 Students28.33% Minority
- 23 Schools4,776 Students22.46% Minority
- 27 Schools4,134 Students37.24% Minority
- 4 Schools524 Students20.58% Minority
- 55 Schools7,871 Students60.51% Minority
- 4 Schools914 Students13.68% Minority
- 15 Schools5,395 Students19.38% Minority
- 1 Schools505 Students33.40% Minority
- 8 Schools806 Students46.85% Minority
- 8 Schools974 Students61.88% Minority
- 8 Schools6,814 Students35.27% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students24.61% Minority
- 2 Schools457 Students44.76% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students77.55% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students44.07% Minority
- 220 Schools27,126 Students36.56% Minority
- 2 Schools889 Students19.65% Minority
- 9 Schools2,577 Students26.42% Minority
- 29 Schools7,759 Students34.25% Minority
- 239 Schools90,870 Students29.52% Minority
- 6 Schools584 Students67.87% Minority
- 3 Schools587 Students60.30% Minority
- 20 Schools1,824 Students45.73% Minority
- 10 Schools2,517 Students61.46% Minority
- 529 Schools173,643 Students55.93% Minority
- 5 Schools224 Students47.56% Minority
- 2 Schools64 Students88.89% Minority
- 2 Schools497 Students81.89% Minority
- 19 Schools4,752 Students40.69% Minority
- 6 Schools1,694 Students20.99% Minority
- 32 Schools4,931 Students32.93% Minority
- 23 Schools4,702 Students42.64% Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students54.52% Minority
- 14 Schools3,337 Students3.85% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students66.25% Minority
- 4 Schools160 Students8.57% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students31.71% Minority
- 40 Schools3,597 Students33.41% Minority
- 87 Schools6,365 Students34.92% Minority
- 137 Schools29,090 Students40.11% Minority
- 345 Schools69,968 Students46.82% Minority
- 99 Schools17,724 Students35.89% Minority
- 6 Schools2,023 Students15.16% Minority
- 10 Schools1,644 Students28.97% Minority
- 55 Schools18,986 Students31.58% Minority
- 16 Schools5,042 Students35.81% Minority
- 1 Schools320 Students3.89% Minority
- 5 Schools1,023 Students17.60% Minority
- 600 Schools194,250 Students37.91% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students10.10% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.