Top California Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3,822 top private schools in California, serving 643,029 students.
- The average private school tuition is $11,363 for elementary schools and $19,317 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 84% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 44% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Futures Academy - Cupertino Photo - Futures Academy high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Oak Grove School Photo - Elementary students supplement academic courses with biweekly specialist-led study of art, music, and horticulture. Drawing, printmaking, painting, woodworking, computer graphics, ceramics, photography, Orff-Schulwerk instrumental and vocal music, and dramatic arts are a few of the courses available.
Adda Clevenger School Photo - The Adda Clevenger School is an independent elementary school providing an accelerated academic and arts curriculum to San Francisco Bay Area students grades TK-8 since 1980.
Western Christian Academy Photo - WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
Incarnation Parish School Photo - We partner with parents to create learning experiences where students will grow in faith, achieve excellence, and thrive in a loving community.
Excelsior School Photo - Excelsior School offers a rigorous, college-preparatory education and boarding opportunities.
Marin Horizon School Photo - Marin Horizon School is a Montessori-inspired pre-K-8th grade independent school in Mill Valley, CA. Please visit our website to find out more: www.marinhorizon.org
Caulbridge School Photo - Caulbridge educators work from a child-development perspective and understand that meeting the child`s needs relevant to their phase of development is foundational to learning and school success. We work to balance a child`s sensory-motor, social-emotional and academic development because to skip over any of these distinct areas will have consequences as your child moves through their school years.
Top California Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 197 Schools30,521 Students53% Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students15% Minority
- 17 Schools1,418 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools96 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools120 Students48% Minority
- 129 Schools18,958 Students39% Minority
- 3 Schools47 Students10% Minority
- 16 Schools1,447 Students17% Minority
- 39 Schools7,476 Students49% Minority
- 2 Schools177 Students3% Minority
- 13 Schools862 Students18% Minority
- 12 Schools1,851 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools61 Students23% Minority
- 43 Schools6,594 Students41% Minority
- 6 Schools941 Students36% Minority
- 7 Schools269 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools49 Students20% Minority
- 1,157 Schools200,410 Students53% Minority
- 7 Schools474 Students66% Minority
- 50 Schools8,087 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools21 Students14% Minority
- 10 Schools799 Students42% Minority
- 18 Schools1,949 Students30% Minority
- 2 Schools33 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students- Minority
- 26 Schools4,819 Students40% Minority
- 29 Schools2,691 Students29% Minority
- 10 Schools652 Students18% Minority
- 392 Schools69,918 Students36% Minority
- 36 Schools3,880 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students5% Minority
- 170 Schools25,281 Students41% Minority
- 139 Schools19,689 Students38% Minority
- 6 Schools374 Students29% Minority
- 151 Schools20,849 Students49% Minority
- 319 Schools56,878 Students38% Minority
- 121 Schools27,358 Students51% Minority
- 52 Schools8,835 Students48% Minority
- 31 Schools3,197 Students16% Minority
- 101 Schools17,952 Students37% Minority
- 38 Schools6,417 Students38% Minority
- 242 Schools55,099 Students47% Minority
- 31 Schools5,159 Students27% Minority
- 14 Schools1,821 Students11% Minority
- 7 Schools149 Students6% Minority
- 30 Schools4,385 Students62% Minority
- 61 Schools6,801 Students20% Minority
- 26 Schools3,729 Students24% Minority
- 5 Schools304 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools264 Students30% Minority
- 18 Schools2,948 Students30% Minority
- 5 Schools466 Students7% Minority
- 95 Schools14,515 Students34% Minority
- 17 Schools2,195 Students31% Minority
- 2 Schools207 Students23% Minority
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.