5.00 (3 reviews)
- Campbell Hall is a community of inquiry committed to academic excellence and to the nurturing of decent, loving, and responsible human beings.
- The school provides a climate where the values of community, self-worth, compassion, respect, service, and responsibility are taught as part of the school`s tradition. Campbell Hall embraces the philosophy that the students entrusted to its care are persons of both faith and reason.
- Faculty and staff encourage each student to quest for knowledge and to fit the educational experience into a pattern of faith for daily living. The relationship with the Episcopal Church places Campbell Hall in the Judeo-Christian tradition and imbues the school with a sensitivity to the moral and ethical dimensions of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||1133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||170 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1280|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 19|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||George White|
|Admissions Associate||Rosa Dominguez|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Equestrian, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Equestrian, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- THE CAMPBELL HALL DIFFERENCE
- DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE THINKERS AND COLLABORATIVE
Campbell Hall`s uniquely designed K-12 curricular program supports each student`s academic growth by encouraging curiosity, teamwork, and engaged learning.
- PRIORITIZING SPIRITUAL AND MORAL
Supportive faculty, schoolwide programs that promote positive human interactions, and a meaningful chapel program focused on moral and ethical formation, all work together to provide students with a greater sense of self.
- NURTURING KIND, INCLUSIVE, AND COMMUNITY-MINDED
Honesty, integrity, and compassion are core values that are encouraged at Campbell Hall through service learning, outreach programs, and in daily classroom life.
- INSPIRING SELF-DISCOVERY
Through a wide variety of programs, courses, and activities, students explore their talents and discover new interests. We encourage and empower students to live authentically, think deeply, and ask thoughtful questions.
- WE PREPARE STUDENTS FOR LIFE.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Studio City Grades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
(818)980-6692 1.2 7-12
I have two children at the school, 9th and 11th grades. The academic standards are high as are expectations, without it being a high pressure school which burns the students out. I have been very impressed with all the teachers I have met, as I have with other members of staff. I particularly like the culture of "It is cool to be successful", which is perhaps, engendered by the presence of successful parents. Having said that, the school in very inclusive and diverse in its intake, which keeps feet on the ground. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the schooling our children have received to date.
- Posted by Parent - OjaiD
I would like you to wish Julian Bull and his wife Katie Happy Thankagiving from Hardy Fowler, Chairman of Trinity Episcopal School in 1995.
- Posted by Parent - hbfow
My daughter entered Kindergarten at Campbell Hall and is a high school senior. By every measure this school has been fantastic--dedicated teachers, smart and creative friends, challenging academics, and respect for everyone. The new $45 Million Arts & Education Center rivals anything I''ve ever seen on a college campus. I love this place.
- Posted by Parent - bhpie
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.