- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 1,133 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 16
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE THINKERS AND COLLABORATIVE
Campbell Hall`s uniquely designed K-12 curricular program supports each student`s academic growth by encouraging curiosity, teamwork, and engaged learning.
- PRIORITIZING SPIRITUAL AND MORAL
Supportive faculty, schoolwide programs that promote positive human interactions, and a meaningful chapel program focused on moral and ethical formation, all work together to provide students with a greater sense of self.
- NURTURING KIND, INCLUSIVE, AND COMMUNITY-MINDED
Honesty, integrity, and compassion are core values that are encouraged at Campbell Hall through service learning, outreach programs, and in daily classroom life.
- INSPIRING SELF-DISCOVERY
Through a wide variety of programs, courses, and activities, students explore their talents and discover new interests. We encourage and empower students to live authentically, think deeply, and ask thoughtful questions.
- WE PREPARE STUDENTS FOR LIFE.
Endorse Campbell Hall. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards