5.00 (2 reviews)
- Viewpoint School, an independent coeducational school with Kindergarten through Grade Twelve, offers a rigorous college preparatory education in a nurturing environment.
- An integral part of the educational process of Viewpoint is the development of a love of learning and of those qualities which provide strength and direction for a lifetime.
- Viewpoint recognizes the uniqueness of each child and is committed to the identification, preservation, and development of that individuality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 10|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Fencing, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Equestrian,
Fencing, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Studio City Grades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
(818)980-6692 14.7 7-12
The finest scholastic education I received, was from the few years I attended Viewpoint. Being a member of the first 10th grade class (68/69) was the start of a journey still traveled today. Many thanks, John.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - John Hamilton
The school is gteat . my son is in 5th grade and he never has problems.
- Posted by Parent - mikyn
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.