5.00 (2 reviews)
- Viewpoint School, an independent coeducational school with Kindergarten through Grade Twelve, offers a rigorous college preparatory education in a nurturing environment.
- An integral part of the educational process of Viewpoint is the development of a love of learning and of those qualities which provide strength and direction for a lifetime.
- Viewpoint recognizes the uniqueness of each child and is committed to the identification, preservation, and development of that individuality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1210 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||158 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 10|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Fencing, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Equestrian,
Fencing, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Studio City Grades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
(818)980-6692 14.7 7-12
The finest scholastic education I received, was from the few years I attended Viewpoint. Being a member of the first 10th grade class (68/69) was the start of a journey still traveled today. Many thanks, John.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - John Hamilton
The school is gteat . my son is in 5th grade and he never has problems.
- Posted by Parent - mikyn
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.