- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 1,602 students
- Yearly Tuition: $35,900
- Application Deadline: Jan. 18
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Harvard-Westlake is a school whose curriculum and programs create an educational environment designed for students who possess both the motivation and the ability to pursue a rigorous college preparatory course of study.
- The school strives to provide an education that enables and empowers its diverse students to develop their intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and physical gifts; to understand and respect the similarities and differences among themselves and others in their local and world communities; and to learn the habits of mind and self-discipline necessary to live with integrity and purpose as contributing members of society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Harvard-Westlake School cost?
What sports does Harvard-Westlake School offer?
What is Harvard-Westlake School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Harvard-Westlake School?
View the Harvard-Westlake School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Harvard-Westlake School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards