- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Brentwood School inspires every student to: Think critically and creatively.
- Act ethically. Shape a future with meaning. CORE VALUES Trust * Respect * Responsibility * Honesty * Caring * Community * Diversity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1026 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||130 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||26 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Comparative Government & Politics, AP Computer Science A, Ap Computer Science Principles, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP French Language, AP Human Geography, AP Latin, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Music Theory, AP Physics 1, AP Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism, AP Physics C: Mechanics, AP Spanish Language, AP Spanish Literature, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art, AP US Government & Politics, AP US History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat/appropriate attire required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 8|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$40,760|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition K-6 = $34460 Tuition 7-12 = $40760|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lauren Abell Windom ('01)|
|Admissions Associate||Adrienne Agena|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Equestrian, Fencing, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water PoloBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Drill Team,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
- Brentwood School inspires every student to:
- Think critically and creatively.
- Act ethically.
- Shape a future with meaning.
- CORE VALUES
- Trust * Respect * Responsibility * Honesty * Caring * Community * Diversity
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 1159 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Los AngelesGrades: 7-12 | 550 students
11350 Palms Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 650 students
3131 Olympic Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1106 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.