Archer School For Girls
- The Archer School for Girls is an educational community that supports and challenges young women to discover their passions and realize their true potential.
- We provide a rigorous, integrated college preparatory curriculum that fosters critical thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- We create and sustain a collaborative teaching and learning environment that explores and refines the ways girls learn best.
- We help girls to become leaders and life-long learners, strengthening their capacity to contribute positively to their communities.
- We strengthen girls' voices in a diverse and culturally rich environment.
- We embrace possibility, promote challenge-seeking and support risk-taking. We encourage girls to develop meaningful relationships with peers and faculty rooted in honesty, respect and responsibility.
- We graduate courageous, committed and ethical young women who take responsibility for their own physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Archer instills in students the language of learning and addresses itself to the question of how girls learn best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||397 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 7-12 | 533 students
250 S Rossmore Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90004
(323)935-1147 8.2 7-12
- Santa Monica Grades: K-12 | 1185 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310)829-7391 2.8 K-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 396 students
10643 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90077
(310)472-1205 1.7 9-12
I really like how the school sounds and I would love if I can get accepted to your school and I would love if I could find my passion here
- Posted by Student/Alumni - rosal
Archer School for Girls is a reason to move to LA. Fantastic educational journey from excellent & passionate teachers, administrators and support staff. Our daughter just graduated and loved every minute of her seven years as an Archer panther!
- Posted by Parent - Ksfuc
Archer is a magical place which encourages girls to be fearless when it comes to their education. The most fantastic and unique aspect of the school would be the faculty. The teachers inspire students to be curious and ambitious learners. Students build close relationships with their advisors, mentors, and teachers-- relationships that often continue after graduation. Now that I am in college, I realize how remarkable Archer truly is, and how special the faculty are as well. The majority of my Archer teachers rival the brilliance, passion, and dedication of my college professors, something that makes me miss the school even more.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jumpf