Saint Sebastian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Sebastian School is a private, coeducational, Catholic Preschool, Elementary, and Middle School dedicated to nurturing our students` academic excellence, faith development, and personal growth. Saint Sebastian School is West Los Angeles' Catholic Dual Language Immersion School.
- By learning two languages, our students will also develop communication skills, empathy, cultural understanding, and acceptance in order to change their world for the better.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 3 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool: $8,500 Dual Language Immersion (TK-2): $7,500 Grades 3-8: $5,700|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Scott Higdon|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Choir, Newspaper Club, Philanthropy Club, Student Council, Yearbook Club Choir, Newspaper Club, Yearbook Club, Academic Decathlon,
- Saint Sebastian School provides a Catholic Dual Language Immersion education to prepare students for a diverse 21st century. Since 1950, Saint Sebastian School has educated students in preschool, elementary and middle school.
- Dual Language Immersion Program for TK, Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade (3rd grade in 2018-19)
- Daily Hot Lunch Program
- Before and After School Care (from 7am until 6pm)
- Extensive extracurricular activities such as academic decathlon, athletics, choir, philanthropy, chess and more.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 311 students
238 S Manhattan Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Los AngelesGrades: KG-8 | 276 students
755 S Cochran Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 276 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
West HollywoodGrades: 6-12 | 159 students
8628 Holloway Dr
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Fantastic, private, Catholic school!! Students study 3 languages (Mandarin, Spanish & French) as part of their regular weekly schedule. Diverse student body, rigorous academic curriculum and fun after-school program partnership with the Boys & Girls club of Santa Monica. What's not to LOVE about this school ?
- Posted by Parent - tstoo
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017