Cathedral Chapel School
- In cooperation with the parents as primary educators, Cathedral Chapel School is committed to fostering a faith community based on the gospel message, Catholic beliefs, traditions and values.
- Teachers are dedicated to providing a fundamental education which focuses on the whole person, including the intellectual, psychological, social, physical and aesthetic needs of each student.
- We are committed to further provide necessary educational skills, which will allow our students to function responsibly in, and meet the challenges of an ever-changing society.
- We strive to create an environment of respect for the dignity of all members of our multicultural community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Culver CityGrades: NS-8 | 345 students
8780 National Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
- North HollywoodGrades: K-8 | 306 students
4832 Tujunga Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Los AngelesGrades: 5-12 | 145 students
11801 Mississippi Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Los AngelesGrades: KG-8 | 199 students
1908 S Bronson Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90018
- Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 342 students
16180 Mulholland Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90049
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.