St Brendan Catholic School
- St. Brendan School is a Catholic elementary school founded to assist parents in their primary responsibility for the Christian education of their children.
- It is under the supervision of the Department of Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and is administered by a Sister of St. Joseph of Carondelet, and dedicated lay teachers.
- St. Brendan School is an integral part of the whole parish family, providing a concrete environment for the development of gospel values and the living out of Christian community.
- We try to accept each child as a unique individual with special gifts of mind and soul.
- Furthermore, we encourage the children to accept each other in the same spirit.
- St. Brendan School strives to provide an academically, challenging Catholic elementary education (K-8).
- It is primarily for the multi-cultural people of the parish in the spirit of proclaiming the Gospel, building faith community and rendering Christian service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310)275-8601 5.6 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 280 students
755 S Cochran Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323)938-9976 2.2 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 288 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)287-3895 6.7 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.