St Brendan Catholic School
Tel: (213) 382-7401
- St. Brendan School is a Catholic elementary school founded to assist parents in their primary responsibility for the Christian education of their children.
- It is under the supervision of the Department of Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and is administered by a Sister of St. Joseph of Carondelet, and dedicated lay teachers.
- St. Brendan School is an integral part of the whole parish family, providing a concrete environment for the development of gospel values and the living out of Christian community.
- We try to accept each child as a unique individual with special gifts of mind and soul.
- Furthermore, we encourage the children to accept each other in the same spirit.
- St. Brendan School strives to provide an academically, challenging Catholic elementary education (K-8).
- It is primarily for the multi-cultural people of the parish in the spirit of proclaiming the Gospel, building faith community and rendering Christian service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310) 275-8601 5.6 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 265 students
755 S Cochran Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 938-9976 2.2 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 318 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 287-3895 6.7 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.