Green Pastures Cultivation Academy
- At Green Pastures, our mission is to strive towards character education.
- At Green Pastures, uniqueness and individuality of a person is acknowledged and values in the utmost.
- We believe that education does not merely accumulation of information, but the growth of the whole person.
- All of our endeavores are to reflect a striving towards recovering of the image of God in an immeasurable worth of a person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Green Pastures Cultivation Academy also viewed these schools: Upper Room Christian School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.