Beth Hillel Elementary
A progressive school community rooted in Jewish values!.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 105 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,655
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 27
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition and Dues (TK/Kinder) $19,655.00 Tuition and Dues (Grades 1-6)$ $23,996.00 Tuition Insurance 3.1% of Tuition New Student Fee $1,000.00 Student Activities Fee $195.00 Security Surcharge $50.00
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Beth Hillel Elementary is one of the best-kept secrets in the San Fernando Valley. Serving grades transitional kindergarten through 6th grade, we pride ourselves on providing a boutique experience, in which every child is on a clearly defined and differentiated personal path to success.
- Social-emotional learning is equally important to academic success. Our children and teachers know each other in a deep and meaningful way, which creates an atmosphere where children can feel safe, confident, and truly supported. We focus on character strengths such as optimism, empathy, self-control, and motivation, as well as strong academic programming. In our classrooms, every child is intellectually challenged and has the opportunity to become a leader.
- We consistently get the same feedback from the middle schools our 6th-grade graduates attend: "You can always tell which children came from Beth Hillel; they are poised, self-confident, and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge." As students graduate and go on to the finest public and private schools in Los Angeles, they take with them a set of tools that allow them to live in the world with meaning, purpose, and confidence.
- Beth Hillel Day School is a place where kids are encouraged to learn a lot, have fun, and do mitzvot.
- To learn more about what makes BHDS so special, be sure to register for an Admissions Parent Info Session by visiting: https://tbhla.com/info-sessions/.
- Contact email@example.com (818) 763-8308 for more information.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Beth Hillel Elementary. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.