Beth Hillel Elementary
A progressive school community rooted in Jewish values!.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,655
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31
- Source: Verified school update
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition and Dues (TK/Kinder) $20,655.00 Tuition and Dues (Grades 1-6)$ $24,996.00 Tuition Insurance 3.1% of Tuition New Student Fee $1,000.00 Student Activities Fee $225.00 Security Surcharge $60.00
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Beth Hillel Elementary is one of the best-kept secrets in the San Fernando Valley. Serving grades transitional kindergarten through 6th grade, we pride ourselves on providing a boutique experience, in which every child is on a clearly defined and differentiated personal path to success.
- Social-emotional learning is equally important to academic success. Our children and teachers know each other in a deep and meaningful way, which creates an atmosphere where children can feel safe, confident, and truly supported. We focus on character strengths such as optimism, empathy, self-control, and motivation, as well as strong academic programming. In our classrooms, every child is intellectually challenged and has the opportunity to become a leader.
- We consistently get the same feedback from the middle schools our 6th-grade graduates attend: "You can always tell which children came from Beth Hillel; they are poised, self-confident, and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge." As students graduate and go on to the finest public and private schools in Los Angeles, they take with them a set of tools that allow them to live in the world with meaning, purpose, and confidence.
- Beth Hillel Day School is a place where kids are encouraged to learn a lot, have fun, and do mitzvot.
- To learn more about what makes BHDS so special, be sure to register for an Admissions Parent Info Session by visiting: https://tbhla.com/info-sessions/.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (818) 763-8308 for more information.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Beth Hillel Elementary. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.